Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 675

Elibrarius:
If anyone has made any money, it's sitting on the beach, not on any forums))

yes, if someone has earned it, he is definitely not here )

Elibrarius:
If someone made money, he's sitting on the beach, not on some forums))

If by earnings we mean millions.

And if by earnings we mean just some extra money, say, for beer and cigarettes, then why not sit on the forum).

Neighbor-pensioner plays on Forex. He says - he has enough money for beer and cigarettes, and he says there's nothing to do on my pension without Forex. Success may be assessed differently).

What we need is a Man who has exactly 0 on his deposit,

who would take one thing:

- like the NeuralNet package for VisSim or any other package.

and, within a month, would try to predict something, describing his experiments in detail, and a little more experienced would tell him what to do.

After all, he has nowhere to retreat, and if he succeeds, he gets honor, fame, and money. Was a nobody, in front of everyone became everything. Is there no such hero on the forum?

Alexander_K2:

and, within a month, would try to predict something, describing his experiments in detail, and a little more experienced would tell him what to do.

After all, he has nowhere to retreat, and if he succeeds, he gets honor, fame, and money. Was a nobody, in front of everyone became everything. Is there no such hero on the forum?

Is the time spent worth anything? What do you think?

Sponsor and you will get what you want).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Is the time involved worth anything? What do you think?

So you need a desperate but intelligent person who has already spent a lot of unpaid time looking for something. And here he will be under the watchful eye. What if he is?

Alexander_K2:

and, within a month, would try to predict something, describing his experiments in detail, and a little more experienced would give him some advice.

After all, he has nowhere to retreat, and if he succeeds, he gets honor, fame, and money. Was a nobody, in front of everyone became everything. Is there no such hero on this forum?

If he fails, let him starve to death, no one needs him.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And if it doesn't work out, let him starve to death, who needs him?

:)))))))))))))) Let him work at night after he finished his main work. After all, you don't have to code anything tiresomely! It is only necessary to try a particular software product available with different input data!

Alexander_K2:

What's needed is a desperate but intelligent man who has already spent a lot of unpaid time searching. And here he will be under the watchful eye. What if he is?

And it would be good to build a stone bridge across the pond, with benches on both sides, and for merchants to sit in them and sell various small goods needed by the peasants.

I tried to avoid it, but I would not get any profit if I tried to put it in the right place:

:)))))))))))))) Let him play at night after his main job. After all, you don't have to code anything tediously! It is only necessary to try a particular software product available with different input data!

I don't know if it's predictable properly, I showed you some charts... I don't think it sinks, but it doesn't make money either, it sucks, and so does everybody :)

I tried to use my own magic trick

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, it's not predicting normally, I showed the charts... it seems not to drain, but it also does not earn normally, shitty, and so does everyone :)

No, Maxim - I think you've used only one type of input data - increments on the minutes. Right? And you need to try different ones!

And work exclusively with the same software, which is very important.

Then, if you're not too lazy, you should summarize the results of the experiments in one table, with the specific data of the model and software product and publish it again - for memory and for reflection.
Reason: