Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 835

Okay, I agree, you didn't ask, you questioned whether it was possible. It is possible, I confirm.

I don't even know how to write it simply. For there to be a signal there are a lot of conditions - MetaTrader at the broker, the strategy itself written in mql, an unbridled desire to scrap your trades and strategy, etc. If at least one of these is missing, there will be no signal.

Alexander_K2:

This is the Grail? No, Alyosha was talking about billions. That's the level! That's the level we should strive for. The rest is nothing.

Marketgrails for years make 30% a month, with a drawdown of no more than 20%. At least it was so before. It's been a long time since I bought a new one. And the interest is complicated! The first month 130%. Second month - 169%. The third - 220%, etc.

I'm not able to do it myself, I'm trying to do it.

Dr. Trader:

Okay, I agree, you didn't ask, you questioned whether it was possible. It is possible, I confirm.

I don't even know how to write it simply. For there to be a signal there are many conditions - MetaTrader at the broker, the strategy itself written in mql, an unrestrained desire to scrap your trades and strategy, etc. If you don't have at least one of these - then there will be no signal.

this is a metatrader forum ) it's unreal to trace the strategy on mql through your trades

For me it's a very good idea to use the right trader to follow the market. DCs also hold contests, someone will be lucky

I don't know how to explain it so easily.

Dr. Trader:

Market grabs have been doing 30% a month for years, with no more than a 20% drawdown.

Yes, I agree. So far in April I have +8.6%, the drawdown is 6%. Not enough, gentlemen!!!

And, by the way, Alyosha wrote the case. Work with sifted returnees and that's it. You can not think of a better one. It seems to me that the case is coming to a denouement.

With Maxim's light hand a successful hedge fund became"I know about all these contests - it's not pure trading, it's a competition.

And all because they have no mql signal. No signal means a sucker, not a hedge :)

Alexander_K2:

Yes, I agree. I have so far for April +8.6%, the drawdown is 6%. Not enough, gentlemen!!!

And, by the way, Alyosha wrote the case. Work with sifted returnees and that's it. You can not think of a better one. It seems to me that the case is coming to a denouement.

he didn't write about sifted returns ) he said he didn't do it that way

Dr. Trader:

With Maxim's light hand a successful hedge fund became"I know about all these contests - it's not pure trading, it's a competition.

They have no mql signal. If there is no signal - then you are a sucker, not a hedge :)

Get a fucking brain in your head already. I know all these contests are not pure trading, but they are competition.

I've already switched almost entirely to this branch. It is not interesting in mine - everything is as clear as daylight. And here it is an intrigue - who will be the first to shout, "People! I found the Grail!" And, driven by lofty ideals, will tell everything. There is a neural Grail. Both Feynman and Kolmogorov easily and effortlessly predicted returns following the current one. Stupidly in the head and on paper. It's true they took their BPs stationary...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

he didn't write sifted returns ) he said he didn't do that

I guess I understood it that way because I wanted to understand it that way :)))

Alexander_K2:

I understood it that way, probably because I wanted to understand it that way :)))

:))) I'll start rereading your topic after I finish studying RL

And if we assume that your predictors will be better than mine, it will be nice

Reason: