Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1536

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By the way, what are your parameters for teaching the model?

I do not understand about the parameters

If catbusta then step 0.01 2000 iterations, overfitting detector 150. Well this is an average, there is not much influence. Catbust is very resistant to parameter changes

I join in the pleas of those who are suffering. I ask, bowing my head, for a link to the Grail.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the Grail, confirmed on the real (I am not interested in test reports) for at least 3 months of work.

I believe that the real value of the Grail = the sum of the current equity of the trader. I.e. in the account of $ 1000 equity, then the TS is worth as much. If anyone has a Grail, based on neural network technologies and/or physical and mathematical models, real stats and readiness to sell it, please do not hesitate to message me in person and we will discuss it.

Alexander_K:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The Grail on Forex

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.09.05 15:29

• Only I have one
  • Everyone has one
  • No one has
  • Never will be

In this thread, many have a grail (judging by the poll). there and ask.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I do not understand about the parameters

If catbusta then step 0.01 2000 iterations, overfitting detector 150. Well this is an average, it does not affect much. Catbust is very resistant to parameter changes

What is the depth of the tree?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What is the depth of the tree?

2 by default. It works out of the box as well as the forest, you can, of course, to dig hyperparameters until blue in the face, but if the dataset is bad it will not help

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

2 by default. It out of the box normally works as well as the forest, you can certainly dig hyperparameters until blue in the face, but if the dataset is bad it will not help

The default setting is 6, if memory serves me correctly. 2 is very little and it's strange...

Andrey Dik:

All these gadgets of both sexes have been freely available for a long time, only there has been no possibility to connect these devices to the brain until now.

I came across a video and remembered the dialogue .... apparently the future is very near - is that a Negro african-american? deftly without hands )))

Igor Makanu:

I came across this video and remembered the dialogue.... apparently the future is very near - see that African-American Negro? he does it smartly without hands )))

Excellent body control, especially the simultaneous control of different muscle groups.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By default there are 6, if my memory serves me correctly. 2 is very small and strange...

arguments?

I took some examples in some tutorial, I don't remember. I'll have to check this out.

Reason: