Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 765

Mihail Marchukajtes:

This is what is called the Forex GI...PA!!!!

It's like you went to get it on purpose. Market makers FUCKS!!!

I wish I'd get my money back now, but I don't... They should have eaten my stops. Fucking pussies!!!!

Judging by the delta cluster on the M1 candle at 14:00, 12,000 lots were scrolled. at 100k per lot, = 1.2 billion. Probably half of them were stops... good business. And this is only in the CME, and in all forex (banks and DTs) probably many times more.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

And yes, Michael - do what Koldun asked you to do - some data in R and show it. People are suffering without a neural grail... For the sake of the underprivileged and the suffering you can try, right? Sufferers will appreciate such an act.

Alexander_K2:

And yes, Michael - do what Warlock asked you to do - put some data in R and show it. People are suffering without a neural grail... For the sake of the underprivileged and the suffering you can try, right? Sufferers will appreciate it.

Today I plan to do TC

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Today I plan to do TC

Friday. Equi will post it tonight.

Synopsis for deep net lovers
Cheatsheets
Cheatsheets
  • bill@rstudio.com
  • www.rstudio.com
The cheat sheets below make it easy to learn about and use some of our favorite packages. From time to time, we will add new cheat sheets to the gallery. If you’d like us to drop you an email when we do, let us know by clicking the button to the right. Deep Learning with Keras Cheat Sheet Keras is a high-level neural networks API developed...
Files:
keras.zip  357 kb

Mihail Marchukajtes:

This is what is called the Forex GI...PA!!!!

It's like you went to get it on purpose. Market makers FUCKS!!!

I wish I'd get my money back now, but I don't... They should have eaten my stops. F...R.'s!!!!

of course they did it on purpose

SanSanych Fomenko:
Help for lovers of deep networks

Have they not yet made any cloud for R, so that you don't have to put the environment on your computer and work? as for python

it is clear that the giants like google are not behind it, but maybe there is something like that

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Have they not yet made any cloud for R, so that you don't have to put the environment on your computer and work? as for python

it is clear that the giants like google are not behind it, but maybe there is something like that.

I'm not aware of it. R is part of Microsoft, so it's good.

As for keras, it is GPU standard there.

SanSanych Fomenko:

I'm not aware of it. R is part of Microsoft, so it's fine.

If you mean keras, the GPU is standard there.

no, i mean free virtual machines like google's (they also give free tesla), but microsoft only has uncomfortable azure

SanSanych Fomenko:

Reading about econometric models, something new for me:

Over the last few decades, models such as regime switching (RS) have become popular in econometrics. For example, the threshold autoregressive (TAR) model [15] and the smooth transition autoregressive (STAR) model allowing for smooth transition [3] draw people's attention. Although interest in RS models has grown, most papers on RS have focused on model development, with only a few applications of RS models concerned with artificial intelligence being found in the financial trading field.

Have you tried any of these?

Reason: