Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1458

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You need to see a psychiatrist. They won't cure it, but they will stop the attack).

I'm telling you, if you come up with your stupid advice to unfamiliar people, be prepared for different versions of communication.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm telling you, if you come up with your stupid advice to someone you don't know, then be prepared for different versions of communication.

Is that about you?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The normal distribution can be anything, it does not have to be standard.

It's a genius saying.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Are you talking about yourself?

That's it, go to hell... or learn to read or understand the meaning... I don't know what you lack in life. It's just that... decided to donkey

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's it, go to hell... or learn to read or understand the meaning... I don't know what you lack in life. I'm just fucking... ...decided to donkey around.

You should see a psychiatrist. Try it, maybe you'll feel better.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You should see a psychiatrist. Try it, maybe it will make you feel better.

That's it, you've had enough crap? Go on walking now.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's it, you're done? Go back to walking now.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A normal distribution can be anything, it doesn't have to be standard.

But, let me ask you, how did he serve in the cleanup?! how do you do ME if you don't have a clue about the most primitive things?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But, let me ask you, how did he serve in the cleansing?! how do you do ME if you don't have a clue about the most primitive things?

A standard normal distribution is a normal distribution with expectationμ = 0 and standard deviationσ = 1.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

chew and get smarter... although the second one is no longer possible due to impending old age

I will decipher my message for the especially gifted:

The standard deviation of a normal distribution can be anything. Only the standard normal distribution has a unit deviation.

Wasting your time on some AsaYulenka... ugh

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A standard normal distribution is a normal distribution with expectationμ = 0 and standard deviationσ = 1.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

eat it and be smart... although the second one is impossible due to impending old age.

Did you understand what you said? It's not about that at all. Once again, for the especially stupid:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A normal distribution can have any cumulative value, it does not necessarily have to be standard.

Complete nonsense, at the level of a Neanderthal - repeats that he does not understand.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A normal distribution can be anything, it does not have to be standard

Teacher, why don't you go to the nut house?)

Reason: