Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2856

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

It's not stupid. I work in medicine. I see it with my own eyes))))) I'm not imposing, let's stop.)))

Well, then with such pissed only in the Stone Age, which is what we're accelerating towards.

Shame on you guys, shame on you.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Aren't they fuflomycin?

Nootropics definitely work, and no addiction to them has been detected, but with prolonged use, the effectiveness decreases. Amber yes, there are a lot of conflicting opinions. Well, it's like vitamin ze)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Well, then, with such pissed-up food, it's only the Stone Age, which we're fast approaching.

Shame on you guys, shame on you.

No, you're just out of practice. And didn't understand the comment, we can't explain the deviations in behaviour and what..... YES that's exactly the problem of not knowing what's really out there. Just like with the market.)))))

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Aren't they fuflomycin?

Well, you don't usually need a prescription for bollocks. The trouble is that it is often not fully understood how the drug works, and there are warnings about that.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Ah, well, read how much they can be used and what side effects can be. Just to be on the safe side.

I know about succinic acid, maybe it makes sense to take it only ) or better just multivitamins and fish oil, of course.

Yes, they always write a lot of side effects - if you read them, you can't take anything. I'm a bit scared myself - I think I'll start taking it, since I've already bought it - it's a 60-day course. If my consciousness completely changes here - write :))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Don't take it as advice, but I don't think that the scheme of life in the idea that you like is ideal, sometimes you need to discount reality and maybe load wagons stupidly)))) used to load, I don't see anything wrong with it, although maybe now you can't make money on it anymore)))))

In your case nootropics a couple of months maximum rest up to a month and then you can still, but not more than a month. Amber, well, as a vitamin can be in small doses.

In general, it is difficult to find a doctor on this topic.

In general, the neurologist told me that sedentary work is contraindicated, excessive loads can not be physical - now just additionally problems with the back worsened. And in light of this, I do not even know how to alternatively earn... I would go to work as a courier - now they pay enough to eat, and the head is free - you can think in parallel - but it is necessary to heal, and how to do it, if the diagnosis can not really put - I do not know.

Yes, I was discharged for two months.

I agree about doctors - nobody wants to bother - especially if the symptoms are not typical. I, for example, clearly have something with chemistry - after eating I become incapacitated - just pass out after tea and sandwiches - so I have breakfast when people have lunch - so I have time to work, the state is restored after sleep, you can stay awake, but then for 2-3 hours the brain does not work.

mytarmailS #:

do sports!!!

if there is anxiety strong try just fasting 2-3 days, only on water, a lot of water, you will be astonished with the result....

but not everyone can do it.

Just, apparently my love of cycling in the old days played a role in herniated spine..... I agree, I miss it. Even a walk is a blessing.

I can be hungry, I rarely want to eat. But it's not good for a long time - the intestines get dull.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

My experience says that there is a lot of data and you need to select the useful ones among them. The selection process should be automated.

The problem with MO (in trading) is that the final version of the Expert Advisor is likely to have no MO left.

My point is that it may be better to:

1. Select really important data from the data. The ones that have a definite impact.

2. Understand why they are important (have an impact on price movement). If there are no real reasons why this data influences the price - most likely it is just a coincidence.

3. Based on point 2, write a TS that uses the data from point 1. Debug it for a long time in the tester, watching each trade. Then in real life, seeing real trades and glitches, which in theory and in the tester it was simply not realistic to take into account.

In the 2nd and 3rd step MO will only hinder.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Did I understand you correctly that such a tool is poorly suited for use in trading as a basis (decision-making algorithm)? Let's omit the pre-processing.

Added - I realise that there are slightly less algorithms in MO than pages in the thread. But still

My opinion of MO today is to define images of pre-defined images. Face, heartbeat patterns, object and person movement too, but predefined and quite strictly defined. The market is not strictly defined) That's why there is no power for searching algorithms today. But for optimising algorithm parameters it is possible)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

No, you're just out of practice. And didn't understand the comment, we can't explain the deviations in behaviour and what..... YES that's exactly the problem of not knowing what's really out there. Just like with the market.)))))

Well let's say some mammal (in the words of Katshchyik) can't explain something and whisper it, calls it NOTHING and other words. It does science, according to you, and is worthy of the title of academician and other titles.

But from the point of view of an ordinary observer, it is just a crazy grandmother, because it is engaged in nonsense and confuses other mentally immature people.

elibrarius #:

I don't even drink coffee and tea (cocoa only). I don't even drink coffee or tea (cocoa only), only healthy and quality food, herbal tea, tea from jam. I can drink coffee once or twice a week on a walk, but not for stimulation, but for pleasure.
And after coffee I can get drowsy. And as the same Saveliev said - the main thing in a glass of coffee is sugar, which quickly reaches the brain and gives pleasure from the divine drink. Not one of 400+ organic-chemical compounds.

The brain, like other things, should start on its own without chemistry. If we have a task, we start. If not, we do nothing.

Yeah, I agree, but that's ideal. Now I just feel that I used to have better thought processes - now sometimes I'm just dumb and it annoys me.

elibrarius #:

Well, memory is nothing. I have it bad too. Back in school I remembered logically unrelated information (like languages or dates of events in history) badly and quickly forgot it. But theorems from geometry, physics, etc. in general, everything that is logically connected and from one can be deduced another.

Unused connections should be destroyed. If you need something 10 times in your life, it is not important and you can forget it. But the ability to walk or breathe, for example, is important and we reinforce them regularly. These connections will never be broken.

It's the same with learning. I also have a profession that requires constant correction of knowledge, which also requires strength and each time more and more - these are the peculiarities of lawyers and accountants - in this case the memory must still be structured by dates to be.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

My opinion of MO today is the definition of pre-determined images. Face, heartbeat patterns, movement of an object and a person too, but predetermined and quite strictly defined. The market is not strictly defined) That's why there is no power for searching algorithms today. But for optimising algorithm parameters it is possible)

I have come to the same conclusion :(

At some moments I thought that I will never start trading :)

So I will be searching all my life for the best way to do preprocessing and think what fitness function is better to use....

I would very much like to meet a person here who will say - thanks to MO I have made a shitload of money in trading, and you are just a loser.... Preferably with a screen of the broker's report and a chart under + 1000%.

But I haven't seen one yet...

I'd believe it if I saw one, most likely :)

Reason: