Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2855

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Looked at the description of the pills - sounds magical, and like not literally stimulants.

Aren't they just fugly methamphetamines?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

No, MO is just a tool to determine what was before and what is now, nothing more. What's next, well, like the weather....

Did I understand you correctly that such a tool is poorly suited for use in trading as a basis (decision-making algorithm)? Let's omit the pre-processing.

Added - I realise that there are slightly less algorithms in MO than pages in the thread. But still

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Everyone says to rest, but my anxiety goes up if I don't do anything. I need a minimum income.

I looked at the description of the pills - they sound magical and not literally stimulants.

Oh, well, read up on how many you can take and what the side effects might be. Just to be on the safe side.

I know about succinic acid, maybe it makes sense to take it only ) or better just multivitamins and fish oil, of course.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Everyone says to rest, but my anxiety goes up if I don't do anything. I need a minimum income.

I looked at the description of the pills - they sound magical and not literally stimulants.

Do not consider for advice, but I do not think that the scheme of life in the idea that likes ideal, sometimes you need to discount reality and perhaps load wagons stupid)))) used to load, nothing shameful I do not see, although perhaps now on this is no longer earn)))))

In your case nootropics a couple of months maximum rest up to a month and then you can still, but not more than a month. Yantarka nuuuu kind of like a vitamin can be in small doses.

In general, it is difficult to find a doctor on this topic.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Everyone says to rest, but my anxiety goes upif I don't do anything.

exercise!!!

If you have anxiety, just try fasting for 2-3 days, only on water, a lot of water, you'll be amazed at the results....

but not everyone can do it.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Ok. Let's assume that the final goal has been achieved - there is a set of data and an MO algorithm that gives the result we need based on this data. In this case, there is no adjustment to history, the algorithm works in the plus on a long interval. Conditionally, we got our cherished GRALE. It is even scary to imagine how many models, algorithms and time are required for this....

What are the next steps? Naturally there will be a desire to understand what exactly gives such a fantastic result?

Let's dig into the data - does the algorithm need all of them? Maybe there are some data that can be left out? The problem is easily solved (I've seen many ways in this thread alone). The bottom line is to isolate the main data.

The next step is the algorithm. And if we use another mat. model on this data? Maybe it will give even cooler results? The result is a simplification of the matrix model.

In the end, everything (most likely) will end up with the inequality - if a>b we buy, if c<d we sell.

And any non-linear relationships between variables will give only a fit to the story and in real life will merge. As a result, they will have to be abandoned.

Does your experience so far rather confirm this theory?

Maybe we should fuck it up.

" No fitting to history " - this is not achievable, because learning is based on history. The quality of learning depends on the size of the examples in the sample - there is a problem with that.

Yes, there are good models, you can learn what predictors are involved, and indeed you can often simplify the model to a decision tree.

One inequality is rarely the best way to do this, but there are times when it is the best way to, say, filter a signal - no surprise there.

My experience says that there is a lot of data and you need to select the useful ones among them. The selection process should be automated.

Your conclusion does not agree with your arguments - yes, a lot of work needs to be done to find something useful, but if you fine-tune the mechanisms of data processing, it becomes faster than to tinker with self-written strategies, which are even more susceptible to tinkering. Although I use strategy primitives to mark up the sample - a kind of skeleton, and training is like building muscles.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I was just complaining about poor short-term memory. Or do all the neural connections made with the use of the drug break down when you stop taking the medication?

I don't even drink coffee and tea. I don't even drink coffee and tea (cocoa only), only healthy and quality food, herbal tea, tea from jam. I can drink coffee once or twice a week on a walk, but not for stimulation, but for pleasure.
And after coffee I can get drowsy. And as the same Saveliev said - the main thing in a glass of coffee is sugar, which quickly reaches the brain and gives pleasure from the divine drink. Not one of 400+ organic-chemical compounds.

The brain, like other things, should start on its own without chemistry. If we have a task, we start. If not, we do nothing.

Well, memory's nothing. I have a bad memory too. Back in school I could not remember logically unrelated information (like languages or dates of events in history) well and quickly forgot it. But theorems from geometry, physics, etc. in general, everything that is logically connected and from one can be deduced another.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

do neural connections obtained with the use of the drug break down?

Unused connections should be destroyed. If you need something 10 times in your life, it is not important and can be forgotten. But the ability to walk or breathe, for example, is important and we reinforce them regularly. Those connections will never be broken.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Well in the poetic mind NOTHING is the key to all woes at all, so again, that's okay

Science can not explain deviations in behaviour, and this man stuck in the concept of something, a black box, what's the problem? It's a very reasonable solution. And the straightforwardness of the evidence in today's understanding of organisms. well, it's not admirable, it puts the visionaries in the ranks of the deluded.) But very sure of their rightness)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Science can't explain behavioural abnormalities, and this man has stuck a black box into the concept of something, what's the problem? It's a very reasonable solution. And the straightforwardness of the evidence in today's understanding of organisms. well, it's not admirable, it puts the visionaries in the ranks of the deluded.) But very sure of their rightness)

What can't science explain? Behavioural abnormalities? That's silly.

or why people bump heads in the street? even dumber.

probably with the correction that "its science can't explain anything", because there's nothing to explain and never was anything to explain.

knock it off.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

What can't science explain? Behavioural abnormalities? That's ridiculous.

Or why people bump heads in the street? Even dumber.

I guess with the correction that "its science can't explain anything", because there's nothing to explain and never has been anything to explain.

knock it off.)

Not stupid. I work in medicine. I see it with my own eyes.) I'm not imposing, let's stop.)))

Reason: