Redrawing indicators. - page 10

joo >>:

Это ПИ?

Very PI. ;)

The regression is built along the length of the pipe. the pipe moves through time and bends to the new prices.

Очень ПИ. ;)

Регрессия строится по длине трубы. труба движется во времени и изгибается.

This is no longer good. :(

LeoV писал(а) >>

You just have to keep in mind that in visualisation mode it's one thing, in normal testing mode it's another. )))

1) It depends on the code of indicator. Incorrectly written ones should not be watched in the tester.
2) It is necessary to watch on M1 all ticks.
3) Actually I haven't noticed any serious problems with it, tell me what exactly you mean?

Очень ПИ. ;)

Регрессия строится по длине трубы. труба движется во времени и изгибается.

Yeah. It's a total PI.

===

Andrei, I remember about your PI. I just got back. Later.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

1) Depends on the code of the indicator. Incorrectly written ones should not be watched in the tester.
2) It is necessary to watch on M1 all ticks.
3) Actually I haven't noticed any serious problems with it, tell me what do you mean exactly?

I'll answer roughly like you - let it remain our little secret ))))

joo >>:

Это уже не есть гуд. :(

Navpaki. If you know what to watch.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'll answer roughly like you - let it remain our little secret )))

I know what you're talking about :) >> I just want you to explain. Cause it's not really a problem. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> I know what it's about :)

>> You don't know, if you know, explain.)

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> I just want an explanation here.
>> you want me to? >> would you want me to? )))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Since in fact, there is no problem as such. :)
Actually the problem is ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

You don't know, if you do, explain ))))

You want me to? >> Would you want me to? )))

Actually the problem is ))))

Cool flubbing - you're cluttering up the topic again.

Eh... Let me explain - when visualising and testing, not all ticks already have quotes in the buffer, you can see them if the code is written crooked, plus the high/low is already there. Leo I'm probably one of the few guys who knows the insides of MT4 like he wrote it himself. Come on, you know what? Flooding is lame. Don't put it in here.
** It's not the tester's problem it's how to test.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Cool flubbing - you're cluttering up the thread again.

Eh... Let me explain - when visualising and testing, not all ticks already have quotes in the buffer, you can see them if the code is not written correctly. Leo, I'm probably one of the few guys who knows the guts of MT4 like he wrote it himself. Come on, it's lame. Don't have it in here.

Pitiful, you're not a fucking idiot. If you're such an expert on re-drawing, why don't you explain "where the fuck is the problem"? ))))
Reason: