Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2748

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

On topic)

This is due to the imposition of western "science" for the bulls for the last 50+ years. They say that in maths it started with Kolmogorov of some sort. In theoretical physics with all those space-time warps, there is nothing of reality and common sense for a long time. It's more like divorce than physics. And Einstein is a crook :)

It turned out quite "suddenly" that the big bang was postponed because a new telescope saw more distant galaxies that didn't fit the concept. Now they will come up with a new theory for the new telescope :)

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Please note that from build 3440 we start distributing AVX versions of the software: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/432624/page5#comment_42117241.

The next step is to rewrite the mathematical apparatus to vector and OpenCL functions, which gives ten-tract accelerations without the need to install additional libraries like CUDA.

And if the processor doesn't have AVX instructions, then it won't work, or is it about something else?

You know, I would really like not only OpenCL, but a simple possibility - to give local agents access to data in memory, making them shared, at least for reading - this is very important for large samples - now each agent duplicates a file with data in memory, which often leads to the fact that the cores are idle.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
This is due to the imposition of western "science" for the bulls for the last 50+ years. They say that in maths it started with Kolmogorov, I think. In theoretical physics with all these warps of space-time there is nothing from reality and common sense for a long time. It's more like divorce than physics. And Einstein is a crook :)

It turned out quite "suddenly" that the big bang was postponed because a new telescope saw more distant galaxies that didn't fit the concept. Now they will come up with a new theory for the new telescope :)
You have watched Katshchyik, now you retranslate his thoughts as your own, word for word))))))

I threw you these links to learn Logic and the scientific method, you have to start from the basics.

mytarmailS #:
You've watched Katshchik, now you're relaying his thoughts as your own, word for word))))))

I gave you these links so you could learn Logic and the scientific method, you have to start from the basics.
Katushik is retranslating my thoughts, and I gave you the link, not even you

Just like I threw the ready code here when you were still under the table.

And I infected everyone with wooden models, showed that they are faster and as accurate as NS.
Количество сумасшедших на форуме? - Про Фрейда было сложно спорить, пока вы не обрисуете здесь картинку как 3-мерное пространство может искривляться.
Количество сумасшедших на форуме? - Про Фрейда было сложно спорить, пока вы не обрисуете здесь картинку как 3-мерное пространство может искривляться.
  • www.mql5.com
пока вы не обрисуете здесь картинку как 3-мерное пространство может искривляться. а на примере пространства как нематериального объекта. У меня сейчас телефон на диване тоже искривляет пространство. только пространство дивана а не пространство вообще

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Katushik is relaying my thoughts, and I gave you the link.

Just like I threw the ready code here when you were still under the table.

And I infected everyone with wooden models, showed that they are faster and as accurate as NS.
You're really sick, not everyone can lie like that... I'm amazed, honestly.

Do you realise that I can prove on every point that you're an unbelievable blabbermouth? Dip you in your own kind so to speak...

But local maxolobes have chicken memory and tomorrow they will again consider you as an expert, howl and suck up to you...

mytarmailS #:
You're really sick, not everyone can lie like that.... I'm amazed, honestly.

Do you realise that I can prove on every point that you're an unbelievable blabbermouth?

But here macsolubes have a chicken memory and tomorrow they will again consider you an expert, howl and suck up to you....

I mean, am I an authority to anyone? Why so much attention to my person?

I provided a link to a reference I made to Katrzyk from '17. Prove me wrong.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I provided a link to my reference to Katrzyk, from '17. Prove me wrong.
Where is it

mytarmailS #:
Where is she

in the previous post

• www.mql5.com
пока вы не обрисуете здесь картинку как 3-мерное пространство может искривляться. а на примере пространства как нематериального объекта. У меня сейчас телефон на диване тоже искривляет пространство. только пространство дивана а не пространство вообще

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

I don't argue with training on every bar, and maybe even on a non stationary tick for example. I don't understand the training structure completely. Is EA logic a separate training or part of the training on each bar? It is like the tails of the first training, how many tails, or stages of training?

I do not pretend to be true, but it is most likely the stage of Interpretation of training results and adjusting to money-management of a particular trade and, perhaps, even a particular asset... and answers to questions

SanSanych Fomenko #:

It's slipped in here above that the value of even a correct prediction can be zero.

To me, the value of a prediction depends not only on the probability of error, but on the teacher himself.

- Is the teacher predicting the next bar or the trend?

- What time period is the prediction being made and what time period are we trading on?

- What target profit does our teacher predict?

- What is the relationship between the teacher and the spread?

A lot of questions that have not been discussed here.

also probably make their contribution already at the stage of a trading EA... after all, after fs and training, the target obtained can be used as a basis for decision-making OR rejected (for the reasons mentioned in the quote or other)... although these reasons can be taken into account in the training... but money-management and risk-management can also be included in the Expert Advisor, so as not to overload the model....

although the question, of course, was not for me... but Interpretation of training results is also an important task

elibrarius #:

Vladimir's articles also have an error around 10-20%, but the balance line is not encouraging.

this may also depend on the Interpretation "a-post" of the training....

Reason: