Training in Futures trading

Hi everyone,

I have recently taken an interest in Futures trading thanks to an internship at an exchange I had, and would like to further increase my knowledge on the subject and perhaps trade futures myself in the future.

I was wondering if anyone could give their advice as to where to find professional training in the futures market or trading with futures. It can be either online or at an institute, I don't mind

As I do not have much trading experience overall, would you suggest I first take a course in FOREX training first?

I haven't been able to find much online, as not many places that I have looked at do courses in futures, is there a particular reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest this excellent article ...

About training I don't know, open a demo account and practice while reading and learning.

Principles of Exchange Pricing through the Example of Moscow Exchange's Derivatives Market
Principles of Exchange Pricing through the Example of Moscow Exchange's Derivatives Market
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
This article describes the theory of exchange pricing and clearing specifics of Moscow Exchange's Derivatives Market. This is a comprehensive article for beginners who want to get their first exchange experience on derivatives trading, as well as for experienced forex traders who are considering trading on a centralized exchange platform.

Alain Verleyen:

I would suggest this excellent article ...

About training I don't know, open a demo account and practice while reading and learning.

Thanks very much!!

fknot19:

Thanks very much!!

your best lessons will come from trading the demo account, running your ideas and seeing the results. understand money management strategies and find the brokerage thats right for you, commission/no commission, no commission is not necessarily better because the spread can be a lot worse, some offer hedging, others offer no slippage guarantee, or stop loss guarantees, or not losing more than your initial deposit (gcitrading) others offer that only on accounts up to 50K... try their demo platforms, get lots of real time trading experience with demo accounts. dont use too many indicators, good luck :)
Reason: