Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1866

Roman:

A tree is just a branching structure.
How you apply this structure is a matter of fantasy.)

Basically it's a cascade of digital filters tuned so specific to the problem that the only method of tuning the model is learning. If I understand it correctly..... You can't tweak it manually. The branching can be between a specific event. If variable A is greater than the coefficient, then here, if less, then here. In general, it's interesting, but it has to pass some value, yes or no. Okay, high-matter stuff :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
This is essentially a cascade of digital filters tuned so specific to the problem that the only method of tuning the model is learning. If I understood correctly..... You can't tweak it by hand. The branching can be between a specific event. If variable A is greater than the coefficient, then here, if less, then here. In general, it's interesting, but it has to pass some value, yes or no. Okay, high-matter stuff :-)

That's what I'm talking about.

and there was an article, like the forest predicts ... something like that

and where is Reshetov?

I mean, it's better to think with your head.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Hirase how you got here. That's right, and I understand that branching of the tree itself is good to have its own level of generalization. That is, this node is responsible for a certain aspect of the model between the input vector and the target vector. And if it were possible to decompose the problem from the general to the particular independently, then there would be no need to do training, but here, when this structure is large and not known, we have to resort to training. Isn't that right? Gentlemen of the HOGORADIANS :-)))))) Bitch almost burst my belly :-)

The way I see it, there shouldn't be generalizations in the tree, the algorithm should find them by itself.
But you can help the algorithm, and give it generalized data.
But it seems to me that would be a fit.

The gardeners are those who invented OOP, they described an understanding on living fauna :))
At first I did not understand this connection - fauna and programming.
But then came the epiphany, using the example of a simple tree in the street.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, why not?

there are knobs for adjusting the output frequency response, and they change it

It's just that the algorithm is basically the same

And here, the processing algorithm changes or the optimal way is selected by brute force and substitution of constants in the same algorithm?

Radio rules.

The algorithms are different. The result is sampling, and sampling is like a filter, or vice versa)

And so, yes, instead of thinking, the problem is solved by a cunning brute force )))))

Roman:

The gardeners are those who invented OOP, they described understanding on living fauna :))
At first this connection - fauna and programming did not come to me.
But then came the epiphany, using the example of a simple tree in the street.

Where to read the description? (That's an interesting idea.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Radio rules()

The algorithms are different. The result is a sample, and the sample looks like a filter, or vice versa)

And yes, instead of thinking, the problem is solved by a tricky search)))))

and we'll take and turn on the holovoe

we have opened any trade, and the quotes are in the red, and it is in the red

then what?

Well, what will this proverbial neuron do?

Roman:

A tree is just a branching structure.
How you apply this structure is a matter of imagination ))

any of the chips in this thread could have said oil would be in the negative?

that's one

Second: In 1970 they could invent something supernaturally mathematical for Forex, that required huge computing power, which they didn't have at the time

Maybe it wasn't like that and it's a thousand times easier?

Before you lose money or your head, just turn it on.

Artificial intelligence will never surpass the human mind, it's useless.

Guys, there are hundreds of courses / lectures on the Internet MO, about everything, why do not you watch them, why do you sit here and write this nonsense, your understanding of AMO is not that to zero tends to, it is far in the negative, why do you create tons of these garbage posts that is misinformation???

I have just one word for you.

mytarmailS:

Guys, there are hundreds of courses / lectures on the Internet MO, about everything, why do not you watch them, why do you sit here and write this nonsense, your understanding of AMO is not that to zero tends to, it is far in the negative, why do you create tons of these garbage posts that is misinformation???

I have just one word for you

agree

in the internet practically in chorus write about that no neuron has not helped make money

and even here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/346008

Механизм больших потерь
Механизм больших потерь
  • www.mql5.com
Почти у каждого бывают не системные потери капитала от операций на валютном или фондовом рынке, и я тут не исключение...
Reason: