Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1859

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Write the file from the indicator dead number when collecting data from different characters. We've been through this. It didn't work....

First of all it is for the test. Secondly, I didn't check it, but according to the idea if the EA initialized an indicator, it starts to work in parallel, so it must also write data and if you have 100 symbols on 100 indicators, they all will be written, what's the problem?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Firstly, it is for testing. Secondly, I didn't check it, but according to the idea, if the EA initialized an indicator, it starts to work in parallel, and it means that it must also write data and if you have 100 instruments with 100 indicators, they all will be written, what is the problem?

Only if they are attached to the chart, and there is no such a thing... There is only an advisor that refers to the indicator at a certain time..... and no more...

And the indicator will not be able to write the multicurrency. Tested. I think I already said it, because we have moved from this scheme to the advisor... Checked it already....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Only if they are attached to the chart, and there is no such a thing... There is only an advisor that refers to the indicator at a certain time..... and no more...

And the indicator will not be able to write the multicurrency. Tested. I think I already said it, because we have moved from this scheme to the advisor... Checked it already....

So, when you call the indicator through the Handle from the EA, the file operations are cut, right? I have not checked it myself yet.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I need to spar such a tree into a working function in mql, how easy is it to do?

I can't help you here...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I need to spar such a tree into a working function in mql, how to make it easier?

Get into the package and look at the tree)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Get in the bag and look at the tree)

Are you good at parsing in python? I did half of it, I had no time yet. All that's left is to put the brackets in.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Are you good at parsing in python? I did half of it, I didn't have time to do it yet. There is only some brackets to fill.
Nah, parsing is always a pain for me) and I'm just learning python) and I have no time for it...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
No, parsing is always a pain for me) and I'm learning python now) and time is tight...
Stanislav Korotky
He's definitely better than me and many others at parsing

Let's say I did, but there are not enough closing parentheses, highlighted in red what I need to add. What's the best way to calculate where the brackets are missing and add? Purely logically

double decision_tree(double &features[]) { 
    if ( 55 1 <= 0.000465 )  {
        if ( 45 1 <= -0.000285 )  {
            if ( 50 1 <= -0.00062 )  {
                return 1; }
            if ( 50 1 > -0.00062 )  {
                if ( 25 1 <= -0.00034 )  {
                    if ( 35 1 <= -0.000705 )  {
                        return 1; }
                    if ( 35 1 > -0.000705 )  {
                        return 0; } }
                if ( 25 1 > -0.00034 )  {
                    if ( 35 1 <= -0.000525 )  {
                        return 0; }
                    if ( 35 1 > -0.000525 )  {
                        if ( 55 1 <= -0.000145 )  {
                            if ( 25 1 <= -0.00021 )  {
                                if ( 50 1 <= -0.000375 )  {
                                    return 0; }
                                if ( 50 1 > -0.000375 )  {
                                    return 1; } }
                            if ( 25 1 > -0.00021 )  {
                                return 1; } }
                        if ( 55 1 > -0.000145 )  {
                            return 0; }

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's say I did, but there are not enough closing parentheses, highlighted in red what I need to add. What's the best way to calculate where the brackets are missing and add? Purely logically

why not replace several if( condition_1 ) if( condition_2 )

to if( condition_1 && condition_2)

it's easier to search for closing parentheses, the code is faster to read, in general, more convenient, imho.

Reason: