Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1870

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Rendering market - when the price has gone beyond the sigma, it chews up the risks to the reversal.

Balabolic/Conchian is a good thing, but they need to be corrected, they are all 100 years old...so they are not applicable in their raw form

Stops... all the information about the deviations is on the chart

This is not our method )) This is a topic on how to stop on trailing stops and get the fuck out of the new data

given: the average value and sample deviations. It is enough just to start placing orders.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Stops... all the information about the deviations is on the chart

This is not our method )) this is a topic for some trailing stop and get a dick on new data

Here's what you have: the average and the sample deviations. It is enough just to start placing the orders.

I agree, but not by cloze if the TF is greater than 15. There the cloze is random to the channel. Although you can look where the cloze is relative to the channel. Waiting for the new prices is the same risk and the probability that they will be worse is almost half.

You don't need trawl with the right entry points. If they are not exactly right, they may be worth it.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I agree, but not by cloze, if the TF is greater than 15. There cloze is random to the channel. Although it is possible to see where the cloze is relative to the channel. Waiting for new prices is the same risk and the probability that they will be worse is almost half.

You don't need trawl with the right entry points. Not quite right ones might do the trick))).

5-minutes on all ticks, or on all ticks in 5-minute ranges, with different averages, variance, etc. It's all on the chart, though.

Where do you want to put a trailing line, on your head?

The trailing amount will be the dispersion, which is known in advance. So what is it for?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

5-Minutes on all ticks, or on all ticks in 5-minute ranges, with different average, variance, etc. It's all on the chart.

Where do you want to put a trailing line, on your head?

The trailing amount will be the dispersion, which is known in advance. So what is it for?

Without trailing. The exit point by take and loss. The entry point. The cluster of the up trend is defined. What are its parameters. Is there an angle / speed and width of the trend channel?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Without trawl. The exit point on the take and the elbow. Entry point. The up trend cluster has been defined. What are its parameters. Is there an angle / speed and width of the trend channel?

everything is

deviations in pips, 5 digits.

Let's say, for a flat cluster the deviation is only 10 points. (It's not much, but it's the timeframe. In other clusters it is more, up to 60.

Maybe histograms should also be drawn
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Here is the question: to average the signals on all bars, or check the conditions for each. The second is more painful, but the quality of signals can be improved.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you're not sure what to do with the project, you'd better do something, at least on one cluster, at least one rule, enough of the lyrics, no one here can advise you anything in your project. Make something to trade, and then if it fires, you can think about improving the

mytarmailS:

Mud, do something already, at least on one cluster, at least one rule, enough lyrics already, here no one will advise you anything in your project. Make something to trade, and then if it fires, you can think about improving the

I'll do it, let people amuse themselves

check the level of the local public... so far so good

Max, if the prediction is within the next two hour bars, then the very topic is BO. Imagine what their faces will be when with negative MO they will be forward :-) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd like to see the look on their faces. Well, what do these organizers wanted, when they have modern technology. this is one. Otherwise, you can work with simple positions, but in cases up to a change in the sign of the predicted bar. That may be quite frequent in the conditions of these TS, but the price of an open position and flip will be important here. Here you need to understand if the market gives you a good price, you need to go in, but if it is not giving you a good forecast, then it's better to skip this forecast and orientate on the next.... In general it's like this, if I understand correctly the last periods of your discussions. IMHO naturally!!!!
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Max, if the prediction is within the next two hour bars, this is the most important thing. Think about what their faces will be when they will be in a negative MO :-) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd like to see the look on their faces. Well, what do these organizers wanted, when they have modern technology. this is one. Otherwise, you can work with simple positions, but in cases up to a change in the sign of the predicted bar. That may be quite frequent in the conditions of these TS, but the price of an open position and flip will be important here. Here you need to understand if the market gives you a good price, you need to go in, but if it is not giving you a good forecast, then it's better to skip this forecast and orientate on the next.... In general it's like this, if I understand correctly the last periods of your discussions. IMHO naturally!!!!

Wait with the binary)) I'm making it beautiful. For if it is not beautiful, then it will not work.

Reason: