Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 902

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've already done it in C#, I know.

I've only succeeded with the DLL.

But here I got MQL by Sanych, which is very nice.

I don't really like other people's stuff. There's always something I have to modify and tweak to suit my own needs. It's easier to customize them myself. I have sockets made for Lua, and for MT on file exchange, and it makes no sense to remake - the speed of about 1.5 GB / s - where else.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't really like other people's stuff. There's always something that needs to be adjusted to my needs. It's easier to make one for your needs. I have sockets made for Lua, and for MT on the file exchange, and it makes no sense to redo.

For more details, please show how to work with python from mt5 via command line

It's not a trivial task to organize a reliable protocol of exchange between scripts via a socket, it's a crutch-and-bone solution, whoever does it is a hero...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

show under specifics how to work with python from mt5 via command line

Either MT-DLL, or, if via files - MT-file - C++ exe and there command line Python.

I don't see the point of passing command lines from MT to Python. From/to MT only the data.

There are a lot of examples of C++ - Python interaction on the Internet.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Either MT-DLL, or, if via files - MT-file - C++ exe and there command line Python.

I don't see the point of passing command lines from MT to Python. From/to MT only the data.

I don't see how that makes sense, that's the buzzkill. No exes and no dlls. You need to call the python shell and write commands directly to the interpreter and pass the parameters (a separate command line window will open)

the files have nothing to do with it, you can store them anywhere

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't see the point of this, it's the most high-pitched. No exes and no dlls. You call a python shell and write commands directly to the interpreter

The files have nothing to do with it. You can store them anywhere.

I don't think this is even possible from MT. I don't think it's even possible in MT, but I don't know).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't think that's even possible from MT. Although, hell if I know).

well, via vinapi of course

Renat Akhtyamov:

And here MQL by Sanych pure cash, which is very nice.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

That's not me. It's the links. I always get in the authors, and then for years I tell them that I'm not the author.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

through vinapi, of course.

It is clear that through it. Imho, it will be easier through the DLL. You just plug the coder into DLL and that's it. There is no way to attach this coder to MQL.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

via winapi of course.

shellexecute + add a data transfer block in python. via mapping, socket, whatever.

If you wish, you can even use a virtual environment if you have several of them for different projects.

Reason: