Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - page 6

Sergey Golubev #:

For example, I am having 3 channels, and I am posting there every day with more than 20 messages in a day (incl indicators by source codes and trading systems' setups), many signal providers are having the channels to collaborate with their clients, many Market sellers are having the channels, there are channels related to economic news events and with computers' hardware, and admins are having the group so we can ask them on their group instead of the service desk for example.

--------------------

But the main problem is the following:
some users consider this thread Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat as the group/channel
and spamming the thread all the time instead of going to the groups and channels to select somethign for themselves
(but forum thread can not be a group and can not be a channel, but some users do not care and continuously spamming this thread instead of going to the groups and channels, and instead of creating their own groups/channels for all of us for example).

Is there a way to find the group(s)/channel(s) belonging to a specific user ?

I checked from a profile, to search. Didn't find a way...do I missed it ?

@Alain Verleyen #: Is there a way to find the group(s)/channel(s) belonging to a specific user ? I checked from a profile, to search. Didn't find a way...do I missed it ?

No, there isn't unfortunately, which is annoying!

When someone subscribes me to their channel without my consent, I'm not even able to know the author.

EDIT: The only why I can find out is if they are advertising products or signals to then follow the link to see who it may be.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

i'm afraid you are describing spam in both paragraphs and not activity 

The user on the post told that the activity of the spammers on this thread is low one ...
And I described that it is the thread only, and the groups/channels are located on the other place of mql5 portal.
I did not make semi-promotion, I just described to some users that they mistakenly decided that this thread = group/channel.

And the next spammer came to this thread group/channel after my explanation (post )
:)

-----------------
The way to stop the spam for this thread is to ask admins to close this thread for new posts.
But the users will open the other thread with the posts as the following:
"do you think we opened the thread? Not, it is our group wherever you like it or not" ... and the spam will be continuing ...

So, I do not know ... people like to do everything on the public forum anyway ...

-----------------

Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - The MT5 and MT4 have a lot to do with their own.
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - The MT5 and MT4 have a lot to do with their own.
  • www.mql5.com
They will , when brokers ask them to. *assumption from the total pages of the 2 markets. There are 202 pages of 48 products per page, minus 5 on the last page for mt5. And 381 pages for mt4, i let you check the last page to get the exact count

Sergey Golubev #:

The user on the post told that the activity of the spammers on this thread is low one ...
And I described that it is the thread only, and the groups/channels are located on the other place of mql5 portal.
I did not make semi-promotion, I just described to some users that they mistakenly decided that this thread = group/channel.

And the next spammer came to this thread group/channel after my explanation (post )
:)

-----------------
The way to stop the spam for this thread is to ask admins to close this thread for new posts.
But the users will open the other thread with the posts as the following:
"do you think we opened the thread? Not, it is our group wherever you like it or not" ... and the spam will be continuing ...

So, I do not know ... people like to do everything on the public forum anyway ...

-----------------

which group ? Fernando posted after your explanation . I don't think he is spamming . 🤣

Lorentzos Roussos #:

which group ? Fernando posted after your explanation . I don't think he is spamming . 🤣

You do not see spam because we/moderators are moving it to this thread (with 92 pages for now):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/339471/page92

.. some spam messages are deleted; some spam messages are moved to "off-topic thread" ... many times in a day and every day during the long period of time.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You should stop talking about what you don't know. You have no idea about the work done by moderators.

And I am reminding you this rule :

Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.

Your sarcasms are not appreciated.

Sergey Golubev #:
You do not see spam because we/moderators are moving it to this thread (with 92 pages for now):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/339471/page92

.. some spam messages are deleted; some spam messages are moved to "off-topic thread" ... many times in a day and every day during the long period of time.

Yeah , i was joking because of my good mood . 😇 Thanks 

How can i create my own channel

@10ayman #: How can i create my own channel

I have edited your post. Please post in English. Use the automatic translation tool.

To answer your question, please read the first post on this thread.

I click on create group and it took me to the general page of all the groups. I can not find information to create a group

Reason: