HH[i] = iHigh(symbolsList[i],PERIOD_M1,0); // High
 LL[i] = iLow(symbolsList[i],PERIOD_M1,0); // Low
value[0] = 100;

for(int i=0; i<symbolCount; i++) {
      symbolsList[i] = SymbolName(i,true);

if( HH[i]>=value[0] && LL[i] <= value[0]) {
               if(LastCandle<iCurrCandleTime_M1) {
                  Alert("Alert");
                  LastCandle = iCurrCandleTime_M1+60; // pause alert for 60 seconds
               }
            }
}

i want to pause alerts based on each symbol's price,as of now i have to input "60" to pause for 60 seconds

fore.g. if for symbol1 price is 100 then it should pause alerts for 1day if price touches 100 again after first touch for that particular symbol

If for symbol2 price is 200, it should pause alerts for 1 day if price touches 200 again after first touch for that particular symbol

How can I do it?

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Alert
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Alert
  • www.mql5.com
Alert - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Dark Ryd3r: How can I do it?

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it ( CodeBase or Market ). Do you expect us to do your research for you ?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it .
    MT5: Start learning to code it .

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance .
               Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (20 19 )

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button ) and state the nature of your problem.
           No free help (20 17 )

Thank you for great sources, much appreciated
Reason: