Hard time to upload My EA in MQL5 market.

I tried 100x to upload my EA in MQL5 market place. Always bringing a error msg when i do upload. Can someone help me in this one? 

Sergio Brentan Rabelo:
I tried 100x to upload my EA in MQL5 market place. Always bringing a error msg when i do upload. Can someone help me in this one? 

first you need to write what the error message is :)

I have the same problem as you, I've been trying to validate my EA for two days but still the same message "test on EURUSD, H1

there are no trading operations
test on NZDUSD, H1
test on GBPUSDcheck, M30
test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily
there are no trading operations "

it drives me totally crazy, I modify my code without stopping, I added all the checks but nothing passes ... I despair

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

I have the same problem as you, I've been trying to validate my EA for two days but still the same message "test on EURUSD, H1

test on NZDUSD, H1
test on GBPUSDcheck, M30

it drives me totally crazy, I modify my code without stopping, I added all the checks but nothing passes ... I despair

Try to increase the spread setting, put 100, 200, 400 and so on.

Eleni Anna Branou # :

Essayez d'augmenter le paramètre de propagation, mettez 100, 200, 400 et ainsi de suite.

it doesn't work, I don't know what to do, it works very well on a demo account and even on a real account, it goes smoothly on the strategy tester, I don't understand ...

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

ça ne marche pas, je ne sais pas quoi faire, ça marche très bien sur un compte démo et même sur un compte réel, ça passe sans problème sur le testeur de stratégie, je ne comprends pas...

change the default input settings to those with maximal to
 open trades probability

Sergueï Genikhov # : changer les paramètres d'entrée par défaut à ceux avec maximum à
 probabilités de commerces ouverts

I did not understand what you mean

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

I did not understand what you mean

I can sugest , that you are testing the EA with some optimized set file and these values are different from the default settings,  am i right?   

Remi Patrice Westeel #:

test on NZDUSD, H1
test on GBPUSDcheck, M30

Happens to me for long time, i tried to chance defaults and etc. Same msg for me too. 

Sergey Genikhov #:
 I can sugest , that you are testing the EA with some optimized set file and these values are different from the default settings,  am i right?   

I did try optimized and diferent too. Not working at all...

validation error.

Validation error

Reason: