Customer service in the MQL - page 3

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Customer Service in MQL

Aleksandr Lyopa, 2015.06.22 19:07

Guys, there was a conflict between MQLs, it all started because of adding decomple. code in Code Base, I was given a ban for this code okay I think. I started to talk to the admins and asked why they were so cruel. I tell them if I had insulted someone, then put a ban for 1 year, but for the code for a month? Let me out then with a ban on the next. day, but began to put sticks in the wheels, stopped checking my work (check indkators and check the articles) is something else, to my questions that I ask the admins why such a relation to me, they "loudly mooch". Who has had such a thing? There is a doc. can make a screenshot. My account is https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/grosstraktor . I am shocked by this!

Why don't you start by deleting the clones and leaving one account?

I got two clones because I was banned, so I had to tell the admins somehow!?

Aleksandr Lyopa:
I started posting free indicators in the code base, not decompiled. They refuse to look at them, are they offended or what is it?
There's no offence here, you're just in breach of copyright - do you have permission to publish *the source code of the program?

free yes)

Aleksandr Lyopa:
I got 2 clones because of the ban, I had to write back to the admins somehow!?
When you have a ban you can write to the administrators and moderators. And there is no need to breed clones. Delete the clones.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
free yes)
Well, then a letter (that you can represent the rights to publish the source code) with permission to the Admins and everything will be fine if they don't mind. The letter must be legally notarized by the way

Look, I was told by a moderator to create a clone and write to the admins! I could only pee to the moderators may be there and the administrator I do not know. The essence does not change it 2 accounts or 3 ? I am trying to understand why I can not continue to publish free codes and articles and applications in the Market?

Aleksandr Lyopa:

What thief? Do you know what you're saying? Read again what happened to me, OK, I got banned, I got out... I stopped adding the decompile code because I started to understand how to tell the difference.

Of course, it's clear to everyone what happened to you -- you posted stolen code in the codebase -- you got banned for it -- you realized -- that's what matters.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
Look, I was told by a moderator to create a clone and write to the admins!
Ban the moderator who told you to create a clone.

The clone is banned.
Reason: