signal with different suffix

Hello.

How can I follow a signal that uses the symbol EURUSD.FX and mine is EURUSD?

MT4 allows me to subscribe, but does not copy any transaction...

How can I fix this problem?

Tsuyoshi Arikuma:

Hello.

How can I follow a signal that uses the symbol EURUSD.FX and mine is EURUSD?

MT4 allows me to subscribe, but does not copy any transaction...

How can I fix this problem?

If the symbol is not mapped automatically and correctly there isn't much you can do, except of finding a compatible broker/server setup and move your signal subscription to it.

• "prohibited by broker" is related to the broker (to the specification of this symbol which was identified by the broker), and
  • "no symbol found" is related to the mapping (and the mapping is the standard feature in the Signal service).

read the following thread about it:

("no symbol found"; forex symbols)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367553

and you can try the following from the previous post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.07.28 14:51

You can disable EURUSD. symbol from MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and enable EURUSD in order to copy smoothly.

Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem...

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If the symbol is not mapped automatically and correctly there isn't much you can do, except of finding a compatible broker/server setup and move your signal subscription to it.

Is this true? Nothing much i can do?

Cos my broker is using EURUSD+vox but the signal provider using EURUSD. What should i do now? I have paid for the signal.

It show no symbol found and prohibited by broker.

Please help.

TTT Tan #:

Is this true? Nothing much i can do?

Cos my broker is using EURUSD+vox but the signal provider using EURUSD. What should i do now? I have paid for the signal.

It show no symbol found and prohibited by broker.

Please help.

There is nothing you can do except use a more compatible broker/server setup to copy your signal.

You can ask the signal provider for advice and check the Slippage tab of the signal for best options, green and upper yellow brokers are best, orange and red are to be avoided.

When you find the better broker/server setup you can move your signal subscription to it here (but only once a week):

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Eleni Anna Branou #:

There is nothing you can do except use a more compatible broker/server setup to copy your signal.

You can ask the signal provider for advice and check the Slippage tab of the signal for best options, green and upper yellow brokers are best, orange and red are to be avoided.

When you find the better broker/server setup you can move your signal subscription to it here (but only once a week):

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Can i request for refund? I didnt know there are such restriction for signal copying.

TTT Tan #:

Can i request for refund? I didnt know there are such restriction for signal copying.

You can only get an automatic refund within the first 24 hours.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can only get an automatic refund within the first 24 hours.

How can I get an "automatic refund"?

Elio Matacena #:

How can I get an "automatic refund"?

The refund is coming to your mql5 forum profile:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

Reason: