Missed signal trades

I am subscribed to a signal. The MT5 terminal is on a VPS. Today some trades made by the signal have not apeared on my account. It started working after I re-started MT5.

This also happened last week. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

David Swann:

I am subscribed to a signal. The MT5 terminal is on a VPS. Today some trades made by the signal have not apeared on my account. It started working after I re-started MT5.

This also happened last week. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

The only difference from the instructions in your link is that my VPS is not a MQL5 VPS.

It has been working fine for months prior to the first instance of this (last week).

If some trades are missed so it should be written in Metatrader journal/logs so check Metatrader journal.

David Swann:

It has been working fine for months prior to the first instance of this (last week).

You need to go through the Signals setup again, up to the point that MQL5 VPS starts (skip that).

I confirm it happened again to me this morning on 2 different VPS , 2 different brokers.

Same bug as last week as I reported in this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/370575

Please MQL5 Admins investigate on this problem: it's affecting many users, <Deleted>.

Michele Meggiolaro:

I confirm it happened again to me this morning on 2 different VPS , 2 different brokers.

Same bug as last week as I reported in this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/370575

Please MQL5 Admins investigate on this problem: it's affecting many users, <Deleted>.

You are already having the connection with admin who asked you about logs (because you did not have any proofs for this possible bug in your thread ... just talking ...).
I mean: the service desk/admis are working with proofs, not with thinking.
If you have a proof for this possible bug so write to the service desk.

----------------

I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

Sergey Golubev:
You are already having the connection with admin who asked you about logs (because you did not have any proofs for this possible bug in your thread ... just talking ...).
I mean: the service desk/admis are working with proofs, not with thinking.
If you have a proof for this possible bug so write to the service desk.

Sergey I provided the logs to the admins last week and they confirmed me they are investigating

I intervened here again just because the bug happened again even to me this morning - again same as last week

I'm writing here just to help improve the system / mql5 platform, that I like

what does it mean that I have no proof ? i sent all the logs requested last week

that my terminals show no disconnections at all, but is not synced, so when i restart it, it sync again with the signal provider 

i don't understand i'm not attacking anybody, just wanted to provide my feedback to improve / fix what I presume is a bug

am I doing something wrong ? offending anybody ?

Michele Meggiolaro:

what does it mean that I have no proof ? 

There are a lot of cases when the users are talking about bug but it is not a bug.
So, it is necessary to provide the proofs (or at least - all the information which is available for the service desk to reproduce this bug).
Because it is technical forum, and (there is some proherb): "no one trust anyone and no one believes in anything".

The service desk/admins should reproduce the bug, and it is responsibility of the users to provide all necessary information to reproduce any possible bug or to investigate it. You can check the reply of MetaQuotes related to it (it is taken from this post):

Any poorly formatted/formulated question is unconditionally ignored by our support. We do not address weak and unfounded questions.

Our ignore should not be taken for the recognition of any positions or statements.

----------------

So, I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

Sergey Golubev:

There are a lot of cases when the users are talking about bug but it is not a bug.
So, it is necessary to provide the proofs (or at least - all the information which is available for the service desk to reproduce this bug).
Because it is necessary forum, and (there is some proherb): "no one trust anyone and no one believes in anything".

The service desk/admins should reproduce the bug.
You can check the reply of MetaQuotes related to it (it is taken from this post):

Just for your information, ServiceDesk replied me : "Your request has been accepted for processing."

I'm not asking anybody to trust me, I'm just trying to be usefull for admins about how to replicate what I consider a "bug" that happened last week and happened again this morning (7th June 2021).

I repeat, I've never had this kind of problem happening over the last months. It started happening last week when I first pointed it out, in the very same days there were at least 2-3 posts about the very same "bug" (or at least I consider it a bug), and this morning happened again, to me and other users, considering the post on the forum about the same problem popping up.

But again, I'm just trying to be usefull to the community / developers.

Reason: