Autotrading Help

Hi all, 

I am a trader who would like my followers to copy my trades in the US stocks market. I am wondering if I could get any information on Auto/Copy trading please?

I am new here and greatly appreciate any help given.

Thank you.

eddkoh:

Hi all, 

I am a trader who would like my followers to copy my trades in the US stocks market. I am wondering if I could get any information on Auto/Copy trading please?

Thank you.

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

May I check if the Auto/Copy trading is supported and available during pre and post trading hours?

eddkoh:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

May I check if the Auto/Copy trading is supported and available during pre and post trading hours?

I don't get your question, what are the pre and post trading hours?

eddkoh:

Hi all, 

Thank you.

About copy trades in stock market - read the following thread (to your followers):

("no symbol found"; forex symbols)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367553
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem...

Hi,

I would still like to have more information on Copy trading. Thank you for anyone's help in advance.

eddkoh:

Hi,

I would still like to have more information on Copy trading. Thank you for anyone's help in advance.

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

------------

From the rules -

• Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically. In case a Signal is defined incorrectly, the service Administration may assign this property to the Signal manually.

Hi when i pay for signals and VPS if not working can i get credit back sir

ธนาวุฒิ ฐานวัฒนกิจ:
Hi when i pay for signals and VPS if not working can i get credit back sir
There is no refund options for MQL5 VPS.
But about the signal: If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.
MQL5.com Market Refunds
MQL5.com Market Refunds
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I purchased a MT5 product. The author has been debarred so I'd like a refund if this product is not legitimate. Thank you...

What is the minimum equity to activate VPS

mansoorvk4u: What is the minimum equity to activate VPS

There is no minimum equity of trading account condition to purchase MetaQuotes' VPS services. You just pay the monthly fee to MetaQuotes. There is no link between MetaQuotes and your broker for VPS usage.

Please note, that this has nothing to do with 3rd party VPS services offered by some brokers.

Reason: