Signal is available in showcase but not in Meta trader terminal

My signal is available in showcase but not in Meta trader terminal. why?

Taimoor Gul:
My signal is available in showcase but not in Meta trader terminal. why?

The signals in Metatrader Signal tab are showing according to the compatibility with the trading account (using the different sorting algorithm).
You can find your signal in Metatrader using the search on the top right corner of Metatrader (by the way - I found your signal in Metatrader using search).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cant be copied

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.12.09 09:44

New, unrated and unranked signals are not publicly available in MQL5 signal database or in MT4 signal tab or search. Be patient.

By the way, your signal was started to be monitored today only so it is too early to ask about showcase, rating and so on:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Besides, I just collected some information (from MetaQuotes) which may help in some situation for example:

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

In order to copy our own Signal using another trading account. do we also have to go through the payment process? eg i have account with fxtm broker which is also registered as signal and have another account in octafx broker. i can copy my fxtm broker account using my octafx broker account for free?

Taimoor Gul:
In order to copy our own Signal using another trading account. do we also have to go through the payment process? eg i have account with fxtm broker which is also registered as signal and have another account in octafx broker. i can copy my fxtm broker account using my octafx broker account for free?

You have to follow the exact same procedure, but you will not be charged.

Thanks for the response. One last thing is what about the pairs being traded by signal provider.Means do I have to open charts for same pairs as of signal provider manually to start copying? Actually I want to know that what is the process after subscription of signal.

Taimoor Gul:
Thanks for the response. One last thing is what about the pairs being traded by signal provider.Means do I have to open charts for same pairs as of signal provider manually to start copying? Actually I want to know that what is the process after subscription of signal.

No, you don't need any open charts, only make sure you've activated the necessary currenct pairs in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

trading signals showcase in metatrader not showing mac

subhoinreallife #:
trading signals showcase in metatrader not showing mac
Fill Community tab of Metatrader, and search the signal on the top right corner of Metatrader for that.