Signal isn’t copying correct volume.

All my signal copies are coming in at .01 even when on the signal provider it says .02 or .03. Why is this ?? Mt4 using cedar. 

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

I’m not understanding what I’m reading. I did read that I neee to change the broker to the same as them.  But I am in USA and can’t use the broker.  I also see one that says increase deposit.  So if I increase my deposit it will use larger volume ? Confused. Thanks 

Rosstcarlson:
I’m not understanding what I’m reading. I did read that I neee to change the broker to the same as them.  But I am in USA and can’t use the broker.  I also see one that says increase deposit.  So if I increase my deposit it will use larger volume ? Confused. Thanks 

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account and has to do with account balance, leverage and currency.

If you give us some details of your and signal provider's account we will explain in more detail.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account and has to do with account balance, leverage and currency.

If you give us some details of your and signal provider's account we will explain in more detail.

I am copying on mt4 signals   My lot sizes are coming up as .01 in my Meta4 even tho he opens them .01 .02 and .03. Have a look please. Than an 

Rosstcarlson:
I am copying on mt4 signals   My lot sizes are coming up as .01 in my Meta4 even tho he opens them .01 .02 and .03. Have a look please. Than an 

These doesn't say anything.

I want to know your balances and leverages, yours and the signal provider's.

These details configure the lot size during copying.

Eleni Anna Branou:

These doesn't say anything.

I want to know your balances and leverages, yours and the signal provider's.

These details configure the lot size during copying.

He’s 100:1 also I am too his balance I’m not sure mine is 150$. His equity is 1400.00

Rosstcarlson:
He’s 100:1 also I am too his balance I’m not sure mine is 150$. His equity is 1400.00

You have the 1/10th of his balance and you expect you open the same lot size?

Does that sound logical to you?

Even now you have much greater risk that the provider.

Reason: