Why won't I ever sign up for a signal? - page 6

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not all people have money for their own trading, and there is no need for a large startup capital. If I had a miracle strategy, I wouldn't give it to anyone, I would eat it all by myself )) Life is multifaceted.

So I'm saying - when the TS can drain at any time - it makes sense to get investments from suckers on PAMM, sell your signals, and sell your TS Expert Advisor. I really understand signal providers.

I do not understand those who subscribe to these signals. And especially when the vendor's deposit is paltry. In another thread - I already wrote that subscription to a signal, from my point of view, is worth no more than 1% of the deposit the Provider himself risks. Demo signals do not cost anything. Signals with a $1000 deposit cost $10 at most, and so on.

George Merts:

I do not understand those who subscribe to these signals. And especially when the provider's deposit is paltry.

Remember MMM, who went there for 10% a month?))

The scheme is 100% loss-making).

ZS: Although no, not 100% - bitcoin is holding up

Vadim Baklanov:
You're good! Let me guess, your signal provider has a cent account for a hundred quid and fries the whole cutlet?
Missed.

Trust is a subjective thing. The advantage of algorithmic trading is that there is a strict adherence to the rules of the TS, unlike humans.

Ivan Butko:
Mimo.
Get the name of the signal in the studio and let's check it out.

Vadim Baklanov:
A long-standing and widely known nonsense. Starting or continuing a period of successful trading has nothing to do with drawdown. You can enter a drawdown with the same probability of a larger drawdown. If it were not so, then this positive expectation would be used by providers or managers. But in practice only losing martingale would use it.

So that's what I'm saying. Read carefully. But the AI is able to select the right signal, I wanted to use it to select the signal...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

That's what I'm talking about. Read it carefully. But to choose the right signal is quite possible for AI, I actually wanted to use it to select the signal...
If you cut off the signals that have no history, cut off the martins, there will only be a few pieces left. And you have to choose from five of them with the help of the AI? Don't you have your own AI?

George Merts:

In my opinion, subscription to signals is meaningless for the simple reason that if the TS is really good, stable and profitable - there is no point in bothering with signals.

And just if there is confidence that the TS works so far, but at any moment it will sell out -...

All systems lose money sooner or later. Some because of the human factor, others because the market has changed, but the settings remain the same.....

Rustem Bigeev:

All systems fail sooner or later. Some because of human error, others because the market has changed but the settings have remained the same.....
the solar system is still spinning )

Rustem Bigeev:

All systems fail sooner or later. Some because of human error, others because the market has changed but the settings have remained the same.....

Adaptive systems don't fail, they adapt....
Reason: