Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 9

Hi!
Important question: Im using my EA on renko charts. Will it work on that vps? I have to open (for example) eurusd chart, put on it renko script, then open new offline chart and at the end put my EA on offline chart with renko bars. There is no guide how to do it on vps from mql5.com but... Is it possible to do this? Greets! Paul

Hello, a quick question that I could not find in here. I've deactivated a trading account (transferred the money to another trading account with the same broker), but I still have about 10 weeks left on my Virtual Server. Is it possible to edit the trading account on the server from one to another? 

Hi!

Now I have connected me to a virtual server, but when my EA buy/sell dual-orders everytime now, why?

//JB 

jonasbarck:

Hi!

Now I have connected me to a virtual server, but when my EA buy/sell dual-orders everytime now, why?

//JB 

Hello please provide logs from journal terminal. You should disable auto-trade in the local terminal. After your successfully migration to the virtual hosting auto-trade disabled automatically.

2015.11.12 16:08:28.583    Virtual Hosting: 30792 status is 'started'
2015.11.12 16:08:26.090    Virtual Hosting: 30792 migration processed
2015.11.12 16:08:26.090    Virtual Hosting: 30792 automated trading disabled after migration

I tried to use the virtual server facility by mql5.

when i synchronize, it has one problem,

it seems to be not working properly, my EA calculates on every 30 min chart and in between it rest and does not do any calculation, so after 30 mins, i dont see it calculating, but when i click synch after 30 min, it calculates and creates order and then it dont calculate again till i synch, i.e. it is only calculating when i click synchronize button else it is not doing anything, locally it is working fine, is it some setting which i have to set to make it run all the time. 

Can someone clarify for me?  

"DLL calls are completely forbidden in the virtual terminal. During the first attempt to call a function from DLL, the launched program is stopped with the critical error."

Does that really mean that no EAs that use a DLL file can be used?  Why not figure out a way to allow this since most (all?) commercial EAs and trade copiers use DLL calls.

Hi, this is my first time posting here and I have question about using Metaquotes Virtual Terminal.

As for now, I'm not running any EA's but I want to store my indicator data such as Spread Monitoring Indicator on that chart for reference.

I've been running my PC 24 hours for about a year now to save the data. I want to know can I do the same if I use Virtual Terminal since my PC got problem sometimes.

I want all the spread bars available whenever I opened my MT4 

Attached the picture of the spread indicator on my chart.

Thanks For Tutorial Info ,,,

@NinjaForex

as of this morning,the 2 NY City server's we're using are no longer responding. Called MQL5 New York 1:64298" and "MQL5 New York 1:63056. The MT4 journal error says: "2016.09.21 09:26:35.614 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server' MQL5 New York 1'

We are successfully connected to virtual servers in other locations. 

Our questions: is any one else experiencing the same thing (or have you in the past, and what if anything did you do to resolve it)? And second, are we able to switch to a different virtual, and if so, what is the procedure we have to follow?

thanks! we have been successfully using virtual hosting for our Signals for nearly two months now, and this is our first hiccup.  

Please,

I need to monitor slippage between signal provider and my account (let's say every 24h).

What is the easiest way that you see to do that?

Is there any way to uniquely identify a trade on the signal provider and match it with the (eventual) trade on my account?

I need the help of you that are experts!  :)

Thank you!

Best regards
Reason: