MetaTrader VPS MQL5 London PROBLEM HELP PLZ!

hey guys, i just went and bought MetaTrader VPS MQL5 London due to my ping was like 300 ms and it promised me like a 2.5 ms or something, i bought it yesterday, ping speed still the same as before nothing has changed, still laggy, we have the best internet in new zealand, im using macbook pro, so i dont know why its still showing 300 ms , vps has been activated and everything should be good to go but still laggy, chart updates once every like 5 seconds, its a nightmare, my internet speed super fast too i dont know what this is about, its only like this when i use metatrader, my computer fast too, can someone help me sort this out or maybe tell me how i can get intouch with the support team, im pretty new on here dont know this platform too much, thanks guys 

ashtonheymen:
hey guys, i just went and bought MetaTrader VPS MQL5 London due to my ping was like 300 ms and it promised me like a 2.5 ms or something, i bought it yesterday, ping speed still the same as before nothing has changed, still laggy, we have the best internet in new zealand, im using macbook pro, so i dont know why its still showing 300 ms , vps has been activated and everything should be good to go but still laggy, chart updates once every like 5 seconds, its a nightmare, my internet speed super fast too i dont know what this is about, its only like this when i use metatrader, my computer fast too, can someone help me sort this out or maybe tell me how i can get intouch with the support team, im pretty new on here dont know this platform too much, thanks guys 

MQL5 VPS?
If yes so your local computer and your Metatrader with your charts have nothing to do with this VPS (your charts and your Metatrader have no connected with this VPS at all by pings and by anything).
Because MQL5 VPS is your second "Metatrader in cloud", and you can not see any charts on this MQL5 VPS (your home Metatrader and this VPS are not connected between each other, because this MQL5 VPS is working separatedly from your computer and from your charts).

You need to go to MQL5 VPS journal/logs to check the ping.

How to check the ping of your VPS to the broker's server?

-----------------

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...
Reason: