Transferring signal to another trading account

I am new to the use of EA and signal and I only  have one trading account. I bought and installed an EA on this account and run it on a windows vps. Thinking that my EA is running on the different server now, I bought a signal and installed it again on my terminal with the same trading account and had it run on MQL5 vps provider. According to the author of the EA that I bought, I am technically running an EA and a Signal on a single account which may cause the EA and the Signal not to work properly. Now, I opened another trading account to separate my EA from Signal. My question is, is it possible to transfer my Signal to the newly opened account and how? I still have two weeks remaining on my Signal that I could use. Thank you in advance to anyone who could help with my concern.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

I have successfully moved my trading Signal to my new account, but I'm having a hard time adding it to my MT4 terminal on both my computer and on my mobile (ios). Is there a limit as to the number of trading account that can be installed into the MT4 terminal? Need help on this again, please. 

Kaeru #:
I have successfully moved my trading Signal to my new account, but I'm having a hard time adding it to my MT4 terminal on both my computer and on my mobile (ios). Need help on this again, please. 

You have to do the signal setup again, skip the first buying steps.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

I mean having problem with adding my newly opened trading account to my MT4 terminal.

Kaeru #:
I mean having problem with adding my newly opened trading account to my MT4 terminal.

You need the account number, master password and broker/server, all these are provided by your broker in your email when you've opened that new account.

We can't help you here with account details, its a broker issue.

Reason: