How to receive an alert every time the selected stock (ex Nasdaq) changes by a fixed amount

Hello everybody

Anybody has an idea on how to create a simple program that can perform this 2 actions:

> Alert me via mail and/or sound and/or push notification that the stock just changed by a fixed amount in value, lets say 1$
> Insert a fixed amount at any of that moments

P.S.: i want the notification for any variation up or down of the stock, of the fixed amount (decided at the beginning forever by the user), and from the previous position, that means that if it goes from 5$ to 6$ or 4$ i want to recieve the alert and then FROM that point, i want to recieve the next alert, so if it went to 4$ the previous step, then i want to recieve the next alert if it goes to 5$ or 3$ and so on forever.

Any link to something similar would be useful for me, i m looking especially for an expert advisor

Thanks a lot

kanotrader5: Anybody has an idea on how to create a simple program that can …

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Thanks

beh i think its a extremely useful tool, very easy to implement for anybody how knows a bit of mq4, so maybe there is some snippet already partially done, and the relative link

))

As a beginner i see there are main events, onTick() and similars.
What i dont understand how to implement in theory is just to intercept the moment the curve intersect a difference in value equals to a fixed (by user) one, like 1$ in the example...

Thanks again to everybody!

Reason: