new expert

I have a system based on The RSI, two ma's (8 & 4) and the McGinley Dynamic Indicator. I have changed some of the parameters of these from the defaults. I would like to have the system able to automatically open both short and long positions and then close them based on these indicators. It's new and I simply want to test, so don't want to spend a lot money on it. How hard is it to either have this coded or learn to code myself for MT4.

530021775:
I have a system based on The RSI, two ma's (8 & 4) and the McGinley Dynamic Indicator. I have changed some of the parameters of these from the defaults. I would like to have the system able to automatically open both short and long positions and then close them based on these indicators. It's new and I simply want to test, so don't want to spend a lot money on it. How hard is it to either have this coded or learn to code myself for MT4.
Try with EA you tested

Makeprofitsuper:
Try with EA you tested
Haven't tried any EA, I simply have an idea, for a trading system. Only way to test it without sitting in front of a chart for days, is with an EA. Was wondering if, first is there already an EA out there that will do what I am trying to do, or second is there a way to make one without spending a lot of money. I simply want to test an idea.

Bill Henry How hard is it to either have this coded or learn to code myself for MT4.
  1. Post a request at Freelance and find out.
  2. How good are you at learning to code? Do you really expect an answer?
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.