Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Register as a seller and start making profit!
Bill Henry
Bill Henry 2014.09.28 14:06 
I have a system based on The RSI, two ma's (8 & 4) and the McGinley Dynamic Indicator. I have changed some of the parameters of these from the defaults. I would like to have the system able to automatically open both short and long positions and then close them based on these indicators. It's new and I simply want to test, so don't want to spend a lot money on it. How hard is it to either have this coded or learn to code myself for MT4.
Tan Phan Ngoc
Tan Phan Ngoc 2014.09.28 15:21  
530021775:
I have a system based on The RSI, two ma's (8 & 4) and the McGinley Dynamic Indicator. I have changed some of the parameters of these from the defaults. I would like to have the system able to automatically open both short and long positions and then close them based on these indicators. It's new and I simply want to test, so don't want to spend a lot money on it. How hard is it to either have this coded or learn to code myself for MT4.
Try with EA you tested
Bill Henry
Bill Henry 2014.09.28 15:29  
Makeprofitsuper:
Try with EA you tested
Haven't tried any EA, I simply have an idea, for a trading system. Only way to test it without sitting in front of a chart for days, is with an EA. Was wondering if, first is there already an EA out there that will do what I am trying to do, or second is there a way to make one without spending a lot of money. I simply want to test an idea.
/
To add comments, please log in or register