Keeps Crashing/ Closing itself

I just installed MT5 and registered a new demo account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed.

Every time I try to run MT5 it crashes after 5 seconds. Please help.

JaggerSA:

I just installed MT5 and registered a new demo account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed.

Every time I try to run MT5 it crashes after 5 seconds. Please help.

Remove it and try to re-install it 
It may helps

Mohammad Soubra:
Remove it and try to re-install it 
It may helps

I've tried that several times and still crashes. Are there maybe any PC settings I need to change?

What is written in the log file?
It is located in C:\...\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\logs
or
you can access to log file on the following way: in MT5 - File - Open Data Folder - logs folder

-----------------

Besides, you can check the charts opened with indicators or EAs ... just go to C:\...\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\MQL5\Profiles\Charts\Default (or MT5 menu - File - Open Data Folder - logs folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Charts - Default) and delete all files which looks like the following: chart01.chr and chart02.chr and so on

-----------------

If it does ot help so wait for someone who may help you here ... or write to the service desk for example (wait too).

Please look in the operating system logbook to find the error code

And next time mention your operating system.

Marco vd Heijden:

Please look in the operating system logbook to find the error code

And next time mention your operating system.

That's the thing, haven't received any error messages. - Everything checks out in the logs.

I'm running on Windows10 Professional.

Sergey Golubev:

What is written in the log file?
It is located in C:\...\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\logs
or
you can access to log file on the following way: in MT5 - File - Open Data Folder - logs folder

-----------------

Besides, you can check the charts opened with indicators or EAs ... just go to C:\...\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\MQL5\Profiles\Charts\Default (or MT5 menu - File - Open Data Folder - logs folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Charts - Default) and delete all files which looks like the following: chart01.chr and chart02.chr and so on

-----------------

If it does ot help so wait for someone who may help you here ... or write to the service desk for example (wait too).

I'm not sure if there's a problem I'm missing in my logs somewhere but after deleting the chart it did exactly the same thing.

Files:
20170921.log  105 kb

JaggerSA:

That's the thing, haven't received any error messages. - Everything checks out in the logs.

I'm running on Windows10 Professional.

You dont receive error messages they are logged in the event log.

You have to specifically look for them.

Start the event viewer and check the application logbook.

Everything get's logged so i am sure its there.

Reason: