Multi instrument robot

Tony Christian Mounibou Robilalao

Hi every body, I used to trade manually since many years. 

But today I want to automatise some of my algorithmics systems.

Is it possible to create a robot who can manage 20 or 22 instruments on a single account, with the possibility to calculate the quantities according to previous results ?

Thanks

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

There are some old EAs which we may call as multi cyrrency and multi timeframe EAs (the settings for many symbols were hardcoded in the code of the EA, together with/for many timeframes). Those EAs (Alpha EA and Electra EA which were uploaded to this forum more than 10 years ago) are very old ones, and working on some pre-defined algorithm.

I think, you can select the developer for create some or similar EA for you.

Alternatively, you can look at CodeBase and the Market (there are some similar EAs there too).

----------------

Multi currency EA ideas - forum thread

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Multi Currency EA

Sergey Golubev, 2019.11.25 19:30

Multi-Currency Expert Advisors in MT5  - backtesting and optimization

The threads/posts

• Buying or Selling all 7 pairs - the thread with the explanation.
  • Multi-Currency Expert Advisors the post with the examples of backtesting/optimization

The articles

Documentation

• MetaTrader 5 Help → Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots → Optimization Types - All Symbols Selected in Market Watch
  • MetaTrader 5 Help → Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots → Strategy Testing - Multi-Currency Expert Advisors
  • MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sergey Golubev:

Alternatively, you can look at CodeBase and the Market (there are some similar EAs there too).

----------------

For example:

Sergey Golubev:

There are some old EAs which we may call as multi cyrrency and multi timeframe EAs (the settings for many symbols were hardcoded in the code of the EA, together with/for many timeframes). Those EAs (Alpha EA and Electra EA which were uploaded to this forum more than 10 years ago) are very old ones, and working on some pre-defined algorithm.

I think, you can select the developer for create some or similar EA for you.

----------------

Multi currency EA ideas - forum thread

Thank you Sergey !

Are you one of these developers who can create the EA ?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Tony Christian Mounibou Robilalao:

Thank you Sergey !

Are you one of these developers who can create the EA ?

Not (I am not a coder sorry).