RefreshRates()

Great for the current chart.  But my EA needs to pull the latest Bid/Ask pair from other symbols.  How can this be done efficiently?  I am assuming MarketInfo?  ex. double NJask=MarketInfo("NZDJPY",MODE_ASK);

1. Michael:

RefreshRates()

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Michael: Great for the current chart.

Incomplete sentence. Speak English.

3. Michael But my EA needs to pull the latest Bid/Ask pair from other symbols.  How can this be done efficiently?  I am assuming MarketInfo?  ex. double NJask=MarketInfo("NZDJPY",MODE_ASK);

If you want efficiency, I recommend: Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.

1. You can't use any {MT4: predefined variables, MT5: predefined variables,}
    2. Must poll (not OnTick, unless you use specific indicators)
                The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles 18 February 2011
    3. and usually other problems, e.g. A problem with iBarShift - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2
    4. You must handle History {MT4:4066/4073 errors: Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum, MT5: Timeseries and Indicators Access /  Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5.}
    5. Code it to trade the chart pair only. Look at the others if you must. Don't assume that Time[i] == iTime(otherPair, TF, i) always use iBarShift.
    6. Then put it on other charts to trade the other pairs. Done.

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.
Reason: