Sergey Golubev:

there is my journal 

there is my account i login hazin1972

journal

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

there is my journal 

there is my account i login hazin1972

Is the product for MT4 or MT5?

Are you checking in the correct Metatrader version?

Post a screenshot of the corresponding Market >> Purchased products of your account in MT4/5 terminal.

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

please 

i have one product before i installed it many times and till before 2 days he is worked ..... now i am changed the server and installed new platform but i searched not found in the list of my product 

i removed the platform and installed it again .........the same 

i try to get it in other server also not found

please try to help

Same thing happened to me and I don't know why I was using the product last trading week and my computer broke, got new downloaded everything now one product is not available in my purchased products. I know the developer removed it from the market a while ago but I had it installed and was able to use it but now I'm not able to install it again. Did you find an answer? I love the product im using its my whole strategy 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Is the product for MT4 or MT5?

Are you checking in the correct Metatrader version?

Post a screenshot of the corresponding Market >> Purchased products of your account in MT4/5 terminal.

product in mt4

the version is correct last one

product list from mt4 and the product not appears

Abigail Quigley:

Same thing happened to me and I don't know why I was using the product last trading week and my computer broke, got new downloaded everything now one product is not available in my purchased products. I know the developer removed it from the market a while ago but I had it installed and was able to use it but now I'm not able to install it again. Did you find an answer? I love the product im using its my whole strategy 

A product even if it has been removed from MQL5 Market, its still available for installation for those who purchased it in the past.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in the correct MT4/5 corresponing version of the product, with your abicq login and NOT your email.

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

product in mt4

the version is correct last one

You are showing us your MQL5.com purchases page from this website, but you haven't show us your purchases in MT4 >> Market >> Purchased.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are showing us your MQL5.com purchases page from this website, but you haven't show us your purchases in MT4 >> Market >> Purchased.

yes sir

Abigail Quigley:

It is the same requirement for help or for possible fixing (for you, for topic starter, and for everybody):

• Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 build - screenshot;
  • screenshot from forum profile with this product (screenshot from this page in your case): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/abicq/market 
  • fill Community tab with your forum loginand forum password (do not use your email for login); sucessful Community tab login should be confirmed in Metatrader journal (it is written there - sucessful login or not); read post #6 about what to check;- screenshot of Community tab and screenshot of Metatrader journal confirmation of the sucessful login;
  • check Internet Explorer to be installed on new computer by the latest version (I am having version 11) - screenshot of Internet Explorer version;
  • and use search function in top right corner of Metatrader to find your purchases; look at post #2 about HowTo; screenshots about what you did (how to made a search) step by step.

Those kind of proofs are required to start the discussion related to the Market products (and related to the signals as well).
The service desk is working on same way: they are asking for same proofs (no proofs = no discussion = no fixing).
It is responsibility of the users to provide all necessary proofs to reproduce possible bug or to fix it (or to advice how to fix).

----------------

This is my example about how I provided the proofs (for the service desk) related to the possible bug with Signals:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

7. I am trying to install free tool from the Market - Metatrader 4 (just to check how it works):

8. I am doing same with Metatrader 5, and it works:

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

yes sir

It means - you can not find this product in MT4 >> Market >> Purchased ?
It means - you did not install this product on your new MT4, and this product must not be on MT4 >> Market >> Purchased.

Use search function on the top right corner to find the product in your Metatrader (search product by name).

About search function on the top right corner of Metatrader (where to search) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Reason: