Why are my purchased indicators missing?

Can the administrators please update my account to show all the Indicators I. purchased under my email on file?

I have TWO accounts under my email, and I can only access one. 

Unfortunately, the majority of Indicators were purchased under the account I am unable to access. 

Please help ASAP. 

Thank you 

Gregg

P.S.  I have attached a screen shot of all the Indicators I do NOT have access to.   

I particularly need Quick Order Tool and Fractal Notifier activated for my second computer and neither is available under the Purchased tab. 

Gregg Pips:

Can the administrators please update my account to show all the Indicators I. purchased under my email on file?

I have TWO accounts under my email, and I can only access one. 

Unfortunately, the majority of Indicators were purchased under the account I am unable to access. 

Please help ASAP. 

Thank you 

Gregg

P.S.  I have attached a screen shot of all the Indicators I do NOT have access to.   

I particularly need Quick Order Tool and Fractal Notifier activated for my second computer and neither is available under the Purchased tab. 

If your windows operating system was updated recently, all your MQL5 Market purchases need to be installed again and this will require one activation.

This is usual when a major windows update is due and Metaquotes generally credits one extra activation in such cases, when a universal such windows update occurs.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your windows operating system was updated recently, all your MQL5 Market purchases need to be installed again and this will require one activation.

This is usual when a major windows update is due and Metaquotes generally credits one extra activation in such cases, when a universal such windows update occurs.

Eleni - 

Thank you for your reply.  

I clicked on the Link and I don't know what steps I have to take? 

I think "yes" my operating system has been updated recently

But on my Desktop computer (whether logged into Live or Demo account) when I click on Market > Favorites I have ALL my Indicators (see attached)

But on my new Lap Top computer    (whether logged into Live or Demo account)  when I click on Market > Favorite I only have my most recently purchased Indicator (Ichimoku Scaner) 

P.S. (All my Indicators are on my Desktop, older computer, per screenshot, but not the Lap Top).   I need both to implement my trade strategy and winning systematic process!  :-)  

I don' t know what steps I need to take get my older purchased Indicators onto my Lap Top .????

Please advise specifically ( I am not super computer literate!)

Thank you 

Gregg

I do not understand about "two accounts" ("I have TWO accounts under my email, and I can only access one.") ... because all your purchases were purchased under your forum profile, right? And your forum profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/2186590

----------------

If you have new computer and want to install your purchases on your new computer so it is same steps as you did it for old PC for example:

• fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password; your forum login is 2186590 (do not use your email for login); sucessful Community tab login should be confirmed in Metatrader journal (it is written there - sucessful login or not); read post #6 about what to check;
  • check Internet Explorer to be installed on new computer by the latest version (I am having version 11);
  • and use search function in top right corner of Metatrader to find your purchases; look at post #2 about HowTo.

Gregg Pips:

Eleni - 

Thank you for your reply.  

I clicked on the Link and I don't know what steps I have to take? 

I think "yes" my operating system has been updated recently

But on my Desktop computer (whether logged into Live or Demo account) when I click on Market > Favorites I have ALL my Indicators (see attached)

But on my new Lap Top computer    (whether logged into Live or Demo account)  when I click on Market > Favorite I only have my most recently purchased Indicator (Ichimoku Scaner) 

P.S. (All my Indicators are on my Desktop, older computer, per screenshot, but not the Lap Top).   I need both to implement my trade strategy and winning systematic process!  :-)  

I don' t know what steps I need to take get my older purchased Indicators onto my Lap Top .????

Please advise specifically ( I am not super computer literate!)

Thank you 

Gregg

You must login into your MQL5 account (MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community) with your 2186590 login and NOT your email!

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must login into your MQL5 account (MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community) with your 2186590 login and NOT your email!

Hi Eleni -

I do log in with my account # !  ( See screen shot #1 ) 

Then if I go to Purchases you can see I am only showing my most recent purchase (See screen shot #2) 

What do I do?? 

Thank you ! 

Gregg

Eleni Anna Branou:

Sergey Golubev:

I do not understand about "two accounts" ("I have TWO accounts under my email, and I can only access one.") ... because all your purchases were purchased under your forum profile, right? And your forum profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/2186590

----------------

If you have new computer and want to install your purchases on your new computer so it is same steps as you did it for old PC for example:

• fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password; your forum login is 2186590 (do not use your email for login); sucessful Community tab login should be confirmed in Metatrader journal (it is written there - sucessful login or not); read post #6 about what to check;
  • check Internet Explorer to be installed on new computer by the latest version (I am having version 11);
  • and use search function in top right corner of Metatrader to find your purchases; look at post #2 about HowTo.

Hello Sergey -

If I look at my history I show that I have two usernames : 

and

makePIPs365

I tried to access my account under username makePIPs365,  but when I tried to retrieve the password associated with that username it just gave me a new password associated with 2186590.  (same email address, both accounts) 

I think all my old indicators were purchased under username makePIPs365.

Does this make sense?

Thank you

Gregg

Gregg Pips:

No idea.
You can try to find your purchases directly in Metatrader (on your new PC) on the way I described above (Community tab login; Internet Explorer installed; use search in top right corner of Metatrader to find your product on the tabs by name; ...).

Because as far as I know: the profile displays only significant purchases - read post #14 (with service desk reply):

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device
Hence the difference.
Free Purchased EA/Indicator on Market
Free Purchased EA/Indicator on Market
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I want to see list of my purchased EA/Indicator/whatsoever that bought free (no cost) on MQL5 Market, so where are those list exactly I can fin...

Sergey Golubev:

No idea.
You can try to find your purchases directly in Metatrader (on your new PC) on the way I described above (Community tab login; Internet Explorer installed; use search in top right corner of Metatrader to find your product on the tabs by name; ...).

Because as far as I know: the profile displays only significant purchases - read post #14 (with service desk reply):

None of the indicators I am referencing are free.  They are all paid. 

And when I search for the Indicator, it prompts me to buy them.   I already bought them .

- gregg

Gregg Pips:

Hi Eleni -

I do log in with my account # !  ( See screen shot #1 ) 

Then if I go to Purchases you can see I am only showing my most recent purchase (See screen shot #2) 

What do I do?? 

Thank you ! 

Gregg

You are logged into your MQL5 account here in MQL5.com, but you are not in your MT4/5 terminal.

Go to MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab.

Don't use double spacing, when you post in the forum, its annoying!

Gregg Pips:

Hello Sergey -

If I look at my history I show that I have two usernames : 

and

makePIPs365

I tried to access my account under username makePIPs365,  but when I tried to retrieve the password associated with that username it just gave me a new password associated with 2186590.  (same email address, both accounts) 

Does this make sense?

Thank you

Gregg

You shouldn't have 2 MQL5 accounts, its agains the rules!

Reason: