Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 18

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

We are all responsible for injustice!

Lol no ! We are not responsible for the decisions of a private company !

Keith Watford:

Honestly, I get tired and bored with explaining this.

I am a forum moderator. I am not employed by and I have no connection to Metaquotes.

I am a forum user, just like you and like you I am not responsible for anything that Metaquotes may or may not do.

So please do not try to blame me personally for anything that Metaquotes may do that you do not agree with. FYI there is a lot about Metaquotes that I am not impressed with.

I am not a representative of Metaquotes. Do you understand???????

Keith, you don't have to justify yourself, you're already doing a lot of service to people posting on this forum.

remcous:

Lol no ! We are not responsible for the decisions of a private company !

I do not want to argue with you because we probably do not understand each other's situation.

If this company did injustice to you, surely you would have said the same thing.

But I'm sure you are one of those people who do not care about the suffering of other people, so the discussion with you is useless, see Netflix and enjoy Christmas.

remcous:

Keith, you don't have to justify yourself, you're already doing a lot of service to people posting on this forum.

Thanks, but so many people seem to think that forum moderators are to blame For what Metaquotes does.

It is unfair and needs to be explained.

Keith Watford:

Thanks, but so many people seem to think that forum moderators are to blame For what Metaquotes does.

It is unfair and needs to be explained.

Dear Keith,

You do not understand what we(Iranian users) mean.

We know you can not and it is not your job to address these issues.

We only ask you and other users of the site to support Iranian users.

If you can not, please do not support this injustice.

It's very strange to me, many people on this website that have used my free products and my help(and of course other Iranian users) but  everyone of them are silent in the face of this injustice.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

Dear Keith,

You do not understand what we(Iranian users) mean.

I do understand what you mean.
What I don't understand is why you blamed me personally when I have nothing to do with it.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

I do not want to argue with you because we probably do not understand each other's situation.

If this company did injustice to you, surely you would have said the same thing.

But I'm sure you are one of those people who do not care about the suffering of other people, so the discussion with you is useless, see Netflix and enjoy Christmas.

Of course, it's always easier to blame others than to contact those you've helped, right?

I help others, and I have no lessons to learn from someone who is not able to understand that this is a user support forum, not a Metaquotes company support!

remcous:

Of course, it's always easier to blame others than to contact those you've helped, right?

I help others, and I have no lessons to learn from someone who is not able to understand that this is a user support forum, not a Metaquotes company support!

It's instructed in Service Desk, to post on forum when the category is not listed.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:

It's instructed in Service Desk, to post on forum when the category is not listed.

And you really think than a moderator of the forum or a user can do something on a decision take by a private company ? Really ?

remcous:

And you really think than a moderator of the forum or a user can do something on a decision take by a private company ? Really ?

No.
What do you think the point of instruction to post on forum would be?

Reason: