Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 3

Well ... I'm not affected but you guys should know that Indians users also have to do without using MT because of an indian conservative law ; most of them are working with APIs and another programming language ...

Finally this may be a good opportunity for you to also make the switch - regarding if you manage another language, you could translate your whole work in no time.

I hope it helps. 

Carl Schreiber:
The problem is that MQ could lose the access to the US-markets and the money system if the keep up business contacts with Iranian people and organisations.

its right.
we had made a lof of money for you mql. you are a Russian based website, so whats the reason of your fear? 

instead of removing your valuable products, add a BTC gateway and then all of american users would pay you simply. don't tell us you have more sellers from USA than iran!! 

MQL income for Iranian developers is very small. This is used as a 2nd part time job by Iranian users.

Sanctions are used to limit governments. But for now, MQL limited peoples and there is no effect on government. This is not the aim of sanctions.

Unfortunately, this problem is getting worse every day for Iranians.

I hope they reconsider.

Alireza Yadegar:

its right.
we had made a lof of money for you mql. you are a Russian based website, so whats the reason of your fear? 

instead of removing your valuable products, add a BTC gateway and then all of american users would pay you simply. don't tell us you have more sellers from USA than iran!! 

It is the same problem companies are afraid of because they are involved in the realisation of North Stream 2 (Gas from Russia to Germany) which Trump does not like and threatens all participants and those connected with them with a US boycott.

Today is very bad day for all Iranian who love mql coding, but we ll build solution to show the world That Iranian programmers has right to stay connect in world market.

MetaQuotes said: "we have disabled your MQL5 account as a seller, in order to comply with international economic sanction laws and regulations". That is not correct. According to United Nations Security Council Resolution 2231 (2015) all Security Council sanctions on Iran has been removed. There are no international sanctions on Iran now. So it seems MetaQuotes have disabled our accounts not in order to comply with international economic sanctions (that do not exist), but just for fear of US extraterritorial sanctions. We do not give up our right, MetaQuotes must apologize to us.

Dear MQL5 Managers

please change this unfair decision. international sanctions are about Iran government, not Iran people.

we are waiting for your new Email.

best regards.

Icham Aidibe:

Finally this may be a good opportunity for you to also make the switch - regarding if you manage another language, you could translate your whole work in no time.

I hope it helps... 

I'm not Iranian, but I figured I might just as well soak my hair, since my neighbor has won a clean shave. I wanna work with a company that won't bail out on me.
Reason: