New MT5 build 2690 error

Dear Support,

With the new MT5 build I can’t synchronize my EA to the Vhost because of the „failed to load program” error message.

If I try to translate the MQL5 source file to an ex5 file I got a lot of error message with the new build.

I have attached pictures from the metaeditor.

Could you fix the new build?

Regards,

Arnold Vermes

Dear Team,  I Also   can’t synchronize the new VHOST . 

Arnoldpp:

Dear Support,

With the new MT5 build I can’t synchronize my EA to the Vhost because of the „failed to load program” error message.

If I try to translate the MQL5 source file to an ex5 file I got a lot of error message with the new build.

Regards,

Arnold Vermes

Fix your includes!!!

Anonymous3 Geek:
Fix your includes!!!

With the previous MT5 version everything works fine.

Arnoldpp :

Dear Support,

Regards,

Arnold Vermes

You need to correct your mistakes - your code contains many errors.

Vladimir Karputov:

You need to correct your mistakes - your code contains many errors.

Hi Guys,

The new problem source is an windows update.

I test the new MT5 build 2690 with Windows 10 Pro build 1909 and everything works fine without any errors as we see in the attachment.

But if I use an up to date Windows 10 Pro with build 2004 I see many errors.

Maybe at the next MT5 build will pay attention to the new win 10 build 2004 features.

Files:
oldwin.jpg  104 kb

Arnoldpp :

Hi Guys,

The new problem source is an windows update.

I test the new MT5 build 2690 with Windows 10 Pro build 1909 and everything works fine without any errors as we see in the attachment.

But if I use an up to date Windows 10 Pro with build 2004 I see many errors.

Maybe at the next MT5 build will pay attention to the new win 10 build 2004 features.

At the moment we see that you are very careless programming and make a lot of mistakes. Before blaming MetaQuotes - show your code first. I'm sure - We will find a bunch of errors in it.

Vladimir Karputov:

At the moment we see that you are very careless programming and make a lot of mistakes. Before blaming MetaQuotes - show your code first. I'm sure - We will find a bunch of errors in it.

Dear Vladimir,

Thank for your fast response, in the future I will contact directly to you.

I have consult with my mql5 code writers and they found I use my MT5 in portable mode and it cause many "import error" when I try to translate the source code to an ex5 in the new metaeditor as we see in the first attached png.

So if I not use portable mode everything is fine.

Open the «Data Folder»\Includes and you will see you are missing your included files. This is not a Windows problem. It is not a MT5 problem. It is your problem.

William Roeder:
Open the «Data Folder»\Includes and you will see you are missing your included files. This is not a Windows problem. It is not a MT5 problem. It is your problem.

Yes the problem is solved: I not use portable mode.

@Arnoldpp and  @Tibor Horvath you are not alone. After the last update, I'm also not able to migrate my EA settings. I've been doing this regularly for almost an year and for the first time I'm getting "failed to load program". The only thing that was recently updated in my machine was MT5, so it seems reasonable to presume that it has something to do with it. I wish someone could investigate this than just claim "its our EA's fault". Mine is different from yours. And I know it is fairly easy to find an imperfect code. But if it was working before the last update, maybe it should be still working. My EA developer is also saying to not use Mql5 VPS, he believes its the worst choice of all, and I have always disagreed. I hope I wont be prove wrong. Please, someone give some proper attention to this. I'm sure we are not the only ones affected by this.
Reason: