New MT5 build 2690 error - page 2

rogeriotitan:
@Arnoldpp and  @Tibor Horvath you are not alone. After the last update, I'm also not able to migrate my EA settings. I've been doing this regularly for almost an year and for the first time I'm getting "failed to load program". The only thing that was recently updated in my machine was MT5, so it seems reasonable to presume that it has something to do with it. I wish someone could investigate this than just claim "its our EA's fault". Mine is different from yours. And I know it is fairly easy to find an imperfect code. But if it was working before the last update, maybe it should be still working. My EA developer is also saying to not use Mql5 VPS, he believes its the worst choice of all, and I have always disagreed. I hope I wont be prove wrong. Please, someone give some proper attention to this. I'm sure we are not the only ones affected by this.

Yes, the spirit of new build is different than old build.

My EA use a news filter.
My vhost "failed to load program" problem solved if I copy a „news-log.html” files inside to MQL5 / Files.

I hope it helps for your EA developer in the fire extinguish.

Arnoldpp:

Yes, the spirit of new build is different than old build.

My EA use a news filter.
My vhost "failed to load program" problem solved if I copy a „news-log.html” files inside to MQL5 / Files.

I hope it helps for your EA developer in the fire extinguish.

Thanks for the reply. How did you diagnose that? Mine doesn't have a news filter, so I'm not sure what it the issue for me.

rogeriotitan:

Thanks for the reply. How did you diagnose that? Mine doesn't have a news filter, so I'm not sure what it the issue for me.

I asked help from my source code writers to check this problem.
Or you can write a private message with your problem to  Vladimir Karputov here at mql5 community maybe he has enough knowledge, influence and power for help you.

I think the owners of MetaQuotes group would like to provide an excellent user experience for all and maybe they will fixing the difficulties of vhost synchronizations in the future.
But when you EA developer suggest to you avoid the mql5 vhost service is an also sad thing for me.

I am having the same issue. I´ve been running 6 MQL could with different EA´s on them and since the last update I keep getting the "failed migration" message. The only thing that changed was the MT5 update from last week... if anyone could please look into this it would be great because it is very frustrating when an update makes things worse... 

pgc255:
I am having the same issue. I´ve been running 6 MQL could with different EA´s on them and since the last update I keep getting the "failed migration" message. The only thing that changed was the MT5 update from last week... if anyone could please look into this it would be great because it is very frustrating when an update makes things worse... 

The worst is the metaquotes not recognizing the problem and saying it is the problem of EAs: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/356072

VPS Brazil
VPS Brazil
  • www.mql5.com
Many users in Brazil are having trouble loading setups into the VPS (of Brazil). "Migration failed" error since Monday 16th of November...
Reason: