Best EA trading strategy for the beginners or classic Forex mistakes.

Hello to everyone!

It might be the most important question we have to comprehend before jumping into the wild Forex jungle. So, thinking of riches fast? Heard the stories of quick money coming from the sky? Yes, it happens with everyone here. NO EXCEPTION! But sadly, just within a few days, weeks or even a few months all dreams are crushed completely and hard-working money is gone. But why?

First of all, what happens we won a few days in the row in the beginning and became "too smart" to confident to continue in the same manner and in the same style. But, one day the market worked against us and sadden currency drop swallowed the whole deposit. It happens too often when the market falls for 400-600 pips instantl

Second mistake. We rely on indicators and did pretty well until the same volatile storm kills the deposit. So, indicators are good only if... we smart enough to manage the risk absolutely. Trade by indicators is the same as driving the car and watching mirrors only.

Third classic mistake - risk management. I heard too many stupid questions, like can I start trading with $200 and make money or I need at least $2-5 grand? Yes and no! I have seen too many ugly advertisements about Forex trading with just $5 or so. This is just a gift to a greedy suckers. Kiss your money goodby

Fourth classic mistake - not trustworthy Expert Advisor. There are plenty of EA's available these days on the market. Choices are almost unlimited. But which one is the best? I tell you - there is no such thing! Period. After many years of trading, I found that the most expensive EA can lose money and the cheap ones can work pretty well. But how to find the right one?

So, what is the best advice here? How to start and how to survive! Remember the first rule 80% of all traders losing money because of these 4 mistakes.

I have simple answers for difficult questions. Ask me and I will share my sweat and blood experience with those who want to survi

Share your stories and solutions.

Andrey Bakhilin:

Hello to everyone!

It might be the most important question we have to comprehend before jumping into the wild Forex jungle. So, thinking of riches fast? Heard the stories of quick money coming from the sky? Yes, it happens with everyone here. NO EXCEPTION! But sadly, just within a few days, weeks or even a few months all dreams are crushed completely and hard-working money is gone. But why?

First of all, what happens we won a few days in the row in the beginning and became "too smart" to confident to continue in the same manner and in the same style. But, one day the market worked against us and sadden currency drop swallowed the whole deposit. It happens too often when the market falls for 400-600 pips instantl

Second mistake. We rely on indicators and did pretty well until the same volatile storm kills the deposit. So, indicators are good only if... we smart enough to manage the risk absolutely. Trade by indicators is the same as driving the car and watching mirrors only.

Third classic mistake - risk management. I heard too many stupid questions, like can I start trading with $200 and make money or I need at least $2-5 grand? Yes and no! I have seen too many ugly advertisements about Forex trading with just $5 or so. This is just a gift to a greedy suckers. Kiss your money goodby

Fourth classic mistake - not trustworthy Expert Advisor. There are plenty of EA's available these days on the market. Choices are almost unlimited. But which one is the best? I tell you - there is no such thing! Period. After many years of trading, I found that the most expensive EA can lose money and the cheap ones can work pretty well. But how to find the right one?

So, what is the best advice here? How to start and how to survive! Remember the first rule 80% of all traders losing money because of these 4 mistakes.

I have simple answers for difficult questions. Ask me and I will share my sweat and blood experience with those who want to survi

Share your stories and solutions.

Hello, would you please share some useful indicators for  beginner? Thanks a lot, I have tried many download indicators last year, but alwasys lost money, it's sad.

wupan123898:

Hello, would you please share some useful indicators for  beginner? Thanks a lot, I have tried many download indicators last year, but alwasys lost money, it's sad.

You can read the review and rating, a good EA or indicator would have a lot of discussion

Recommendations and/or discussion about commercial solutions are not allowed in the forum.

It could be simple or complicated depending on how you think about the market.

Good trading is about understanding the governing economic and techncial driver of the market. (it was both not just one of them. )

If you are running serious amount of money, then I will recommend to trade with sound principle always.

Young Ho Seo:

It could be simple or complicated depending on how you think about the market.

Good trading is about understanding the governing economic and techncial driver of the market. (it was both not just one of them. )

If you are running serious amount of money, then I will recommend to trade with sound principle always.

How good is sound principle

can people in Africa join avatrade...? 

I am a beginner trader... please what strategies should I use regarding future movements of the instruments...? 

21949614:
I am a beginner trader... please what strategies should I use regarding future movements of the instruments...? 
You need to read the manual: MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

Open demo account with any broker and try to trade with 0.01 lot size.

----------------

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...
Reason: