Need help in change d color of candles when a candle fractal breakout happens

I want to change color of candles when fractal breakout happens.... I have attached some pics so you can understand what i mean... Can anyone Help me ?

I use MTF Fractal indicator so I want to change d color of candles when fractal breakout happens but d way it happens in pics.... please see d attached files

That's impossible, because that indicator doesn't have the function to display candlesticks.

It's hard to add a new one for it. Ask a freelance service to do it for you.

Nagisa Unada: That's impossible,

Very possible. Drawing candlesticks on the main chart is easy (a separate window is a little harder). Four buffers equals two histograms. Look at Heiken Ashi for example.

Suhas Patil: I want … Can anyone Help me ?…I want …

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

Yes.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William Roeder:

Very possible. Drawing candlesticks on the main chart is easy (a separate window is a little harder). Four buffers equals two histograms. Look at Heiken Ashi for example.

I know that.

Don't be stingy with every single thing I just exaggerated.

thank you both for d reply.... but I dont knocw any programming... if i have to make it from a freelancer... how much I should pay? please suggest

Look at this code: here the lines are extended from the fractal, and the candlestick that breaks the fractal line is colored.

Fractals Corridor Breakdown:

Vladimir Karputov:

Look at this code: here the lines are extended from the fractal, and the candlestick that breaks the fractal line is colored.

Fractals Corridor Breakdown:

yes but if you saw d files i attached.... it shows a trend... i don;t know how to explain but if u see d pics... u will understand... maybe i will inset one in this... please look at it

this show a trend clerly... when first lower high brekout happen... candles change color to green till it will break higher low

Suhas Patil :

yes but if you saw d files i attached.... it shows a trend... i don;t know how to explain but if u see d pics... u will understand... maybe i will inset one in this... please look at it

this show a trend clerly... when first lower high brekout happen... candles change color to green till it will break higher low

You have found the perfect picture. What will you do in the real market? For example here?

Reason: