how can I modify My EA?

input double               ManualLotSize                       = 0.01

I wish to make a free EA base on my original EA but on my free EA I want to limit the amount of lots as default.. 

what is the code for that?

any one can help plz?

Mryyyhzql Smwl: what is the code for that?  any one can help plz?
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.19

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

William Roeder:
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.19

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

1. I did not know its a crime to post 2 times the same post..

2. I did post my problem please read it again..

3.why should I pay 80$ for 2 lines of code?! 

4. Its ok to be human and help someone in need..

5.God bless you.

Mryyyhzql Smwl:

Multiple posting the same topic is selfish and wastes other people's time.

It can be extremely annoying to waste valuable time replying to a topic only to find that the solution has already been posted in a duplicated topic.

I have deleted your other topic.

Mryyyhzql Smwl:

2. I did post my problem please read it again..

3.why should I pay 80$ for 2 lines of code?! 

4. Its ok to be human and help someone in need..

5.God bless you.

1. Now you do (#1.1), and now you know why (#3).
  2. Your problem is you haven't put any time learning the language. You want a hand out. Here you go: If the variable is too big, fail initialization.
  3. I never said you should. Your profile says “I've made many EA's and indicators,”  and yet you can't write the one line of code?
  4. I do all the time. I don't give code away to people that can't be bothered to work for it. Thus, #1.2
  5. “Try first thyself, and after call in God; For to the worker God himself lends aid.”

William Roeder:
  1. Now you do (#1.1), and now you know why (#3).
  2. Your problem is you haven't put any time learning the language. You want a hand out. Here you go: If the variable is too big, fail initialization.
  3. I never said you should. Your profile says “I've made many EA's and indicators,”  and yet you can't write the one line of code?
  4. I do all the time. I don't give code away to people that can't be bothered to work for it. Thus, #1.2
  5. “Try first thyself, and after call in God; For to the worker God himself lends aid.”

Dear William Roeder..

I am new to this community.. so I missed out some rules big deal... ("Nice community") by the way...

"feels like home".. 

FYI I did learn the language more than you know kiddo..

Thanks for the tip REALLY! that was soooo hard for you right?

pshh next time if you try to help someone be kind and don't make him feel like you pity him..

god bless you William.

Reason: