Indicator without sound alert

Hello everyone, I downloaded an indicator (see file) but it does not have a sound file, is there someone who can add me one or two sound files of type .wav? Thank you in advance.

ps: I have already tried to add two sound files but it didn't work.
Files:
MA_Alert.mq5  17 kb

Do not double post!

It is selfish and wastes my time and other peoples time!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!

It is selfish and wastes my time and other peoples time!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

ok sorry, i thought i didn't post in the right topic, that's why i repost.

Adrar82:
ok sorry, i thought i didn't post in the right topic, that's why i repost.
In that case delete your initial post.

Adrar82: I have already tried to add two sound files but it didn't work.
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
  2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
  2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21
Sorry for my english, 
1-I mean that in this indicator when the moving average crosses the price it must give an audible alert, but it doesn't even if I have already added a sound file. 

2-For the ( CODE button ) , I have no coding skills, I just added a (.wav) file in the location shown in the image, thanks in advance for your help.

Files:
Screenshot.png  37 kb

Adrar82: I have no coding skills, I just added a (.wav)  file in the location shown in the image …
    1. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

1. You didn't add a file, you added a input string variable. Do you really expect adding that is magically going to do anything, much less than do what you want? You added a file name; period! Now add the code that tests for your condition and then plays the specified file. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21
Reason: