Need Help With Showing Text On Chart

Please See My Screenshots.... In My Indicator Texts Are Being Shown Using the Comment function... See my second attached pic... but what i want is show those texts content something like attached pic #1

I mean what i got is Comment function texts properties can't be changed... like font size or color or spacing... so i need a solution for that... are those Objects? What kind of? How can i achieve them?

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Comment
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / Comment
  • www.mql5.com
[in]   Any values, separated by commas. To delimit output information into several lines, a line break symbol "\n" or "\r\n" is used. Number of parameters cannot exceed 64. Total length of the input comment (including invisible symbols) cannot exceed 2045 characters (excess symbols will be cut out during output). Data of double type are output...
Files:

Sajjad Hossain Sagor: so i need a solution for that... are those Objects? What kind of? How can i achieve them?
  1. Yes
  2. Labels
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

CComment Class
CComment Class
  • www.mql5.com
The ССomment class was designed to extend the capabilities of the standard Comment function. Its purpose is to display a multi-line comment on a panel. Methods of this class allow you to specify text color, font, style and line spacing. You can move the panel within the screen space with the mouse. For the purpose of backwards compatibility, we...

Soewono Effendi:

You might want to try this out:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13688

or this

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9322

is CComment available for MQL4... My Indicator developed using MQL4 actually!!

William Roeder:
  1. Yes
  2. Labels
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

I know MQL4.... not expert but understand code and it's terminology... I need to update the texts every signal.. If i use Labels (not sure what you're referring to but i guess you meant OBJECT TEXT?) can i update it or redraw it?

Did you meant this ->  https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectcreate

ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference
ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
The function creates an object with the specified name, type, and the initial coordinates in the specified chart subwindow of the specified chart. There are two variants of the function: [in]  Number of the chart subwindow. 0 means the main chart window. The specified subwindow must exist (window index must be greater or equal to 0 and less...

Sajjad Hossain Sagor: If i use Labels (not sure what you're referring to but i guess you meant OBJECT TEXT?)

Did I say text or did I say labels? I wrote what I meant. There is no such thing as a "TEXT LABEL." There are text objects and label objects. Use the correct one. create anchored labels - MQL4 programming forum

Reason: