I can't update my EA

After new virgin of EA i press on update button ,then got page says :installation is faild

what is the solution.

JANA NENO:

After new virgin of EA i press on update button ,then got page says :installation is faild

what is the solution.

Make sure that you've logged into your MQL5 account with your: jananeno username and not your email and try again.

If that fails, contact the author/seller.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure that you've logged into your MQL5 account with your: jananeno username and not your email and try again.

If that fails, contact the author/seller.

i had contact the seller

he say that he didnt know and tell me to contact service desk

so am sure that i logged in to my mql5 account

JANA NENO:
so am sure that i logged in to my mql5 account

can not install indicator from the Market - thread with the decisions explained.

As we do not know any technical details (you know only) so - read the thread above to find the reasons why the product can not be installed or updated (select your reason with the description about how to fix it).

More frequest reason is Internet Explorer (IE should be the latest version installed in computer; I am having the version 11).

Indicator installation problem
  • www.mql5.com
I bought indicator from MQL5 but i could not install on MT4. No installation when I press install...

I had try in more than platform and mor than laptop and vps so there is same problem

i am loosing my money mand no one take it's responsibility

no service desk answer

no forum real soloution

what shall i do?

JANA NENO:

I had try in more than platform and mor than laptop and vps so there is same problem

no service desk answer

no forum real soloution

what shall i do?

JANA NENO:

no service desk answer

no forum real soloution

what shall i do?

no forum real solution because you did not tell any technical information which may help to fix this issue.

There is the example about which information the people are providing to receiv e a assistance for fixing the issues:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 18:54

proofs are the screenshots.

• what you are trying to do (which error/issue in general) - few words
  • Windows version (for example, Windows 10 64 bit)
  • Community tab in Metatrader - screenshot with password hidden from the public
  • Internet Explorer version - screenshot
  • Metatrader build - screenshot
  • log files - download log file in *txt format - attached
  • which error and when/why - screenshot and/or copy text from the log file
  • changed password (yes, not)
  • placed changed password in Community tab (yes, not), pressed OK after placed new password in Community tab?
  • Market tab - Purchases - screenshots (look at my screenshots on the post #13)
  • click Install button or download button - error? screenshot; what was written in the log file after pressing? log file in text format + screenshot.
  • "1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work " - I think you did it, right? Did you fill Community tab in metatrader after that? Press OK after filling your login/pass?

Reason: