Help to make an EA from old scripts + new strategy

Hi, 

Are there any skillful hands and brain that would like to help me build an EA from old scripts and apply a new strategy to it. I have the idea but my knowledge of coding is quite basic so far. 

The Good Thing:
It is quite Easy.

The Bad Thing:
I have started but apparently the base code has many parts missing. 

YThi MJ:

Hi, 

Are there any skillful hands and brain that would like to help me build an EA from old scripts and apply a new strategy to it. I have the idea but my knowledge of coding is quite basic so far. 

The Good Thing:
It is quite Easy.

The Bad Thing:
I have started but apparently the base code has many parts missing. 

If you don't mind copyrights, attach the code to convert to mql, a volunteer may be interested by your strategy and do it for free.

Otherwise, it will be tell to you to open a job in the freelance section.

Icham Aidibe:

If you don't mind copyrights, attach the code to convert to mql, a volunteer may be interested by your strategy and do it for free.

Otherwise, it will be tell to you to open a job in the freelance section.

This is the original old script. I find it very chaotic. I have added Magic Number and tried to correct TP and SL, still, it is not getting the ticket number. 

Files:
Bull_Bear.mq4  7 kb

YThi MJ:

This is the original old script. I find it very chaotic. I have added Magic Number and tried to correct TP and SL, still, it is not getting the ticket number. 

Unfortunately I dont use MT4 ... Maybe someone else ... 

In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

YThi MJ:

if it urges ask for the job... regarding what it is, it won't be expensive

Icham Aidibe:

if it urges ask for the job... regarding what it is, it won't be expensive

Thanks a lot Icham. Right now I should not be spending much money. I have lost during these weeks. I am going to build a new EA over this code. It is just that I am still organizing this code, maybe I will need paid coders' hands help for the final EA. I want to add 1 strategy and 4 more functions

YThi MJ:

Thanks a lot Icham. Right now I should not be spending much money. I have lost during these weeks. I am going to build a new EA over this code. It is just that I am still organizing this code, maybe I will need paid coders' hands help for the final EA. I want to add 1 strategy and 4 more functions

Courage! ✌️

YThi MJ:
Are there any skillful hands
It is quite Easy.
I have started

1. Yes.
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the answer.

2. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

3. Then keep going. You haven't stated a problem, you haven't even stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Keith Watford:
In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

True, I have just realized how it works. Sorry for it. I just saw New Topi and clicked it.

Icham Aidibe:
Courage ! ✌️

Thanks anyway Icham and thanks for the encouragement ! 

William Roeder:
  1. Yes.
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the answer.

2. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

3. Then keep going. You haven't stated a problem, you haven't even stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Thank you for your support William. I am not an agile coder. Actually, I can modify or make very simple things but I get overwhelmed very easily, maybe because I have not got 15 years of experience in coding but just a couple of months. I know it is easy because I can see it. I have seen plenty of codes. I am currently working on the code but you know, it is like when you want to find something inside a place and you can ask people that have been going around that place for years while I have just entered. I do not want to pay someone right now because I would rather be sure the strategy works, it is a matter of trading to earn money, not just to spend some time and money. I know many of you tend to be quite aggressive. I am not here to damage anybody, though, nor insult. Sorry if your forum is one of the few places where there can be experts willing to help others. If you had seen the code you would have seen it is the whole code that is a mess. Where would I start? BTW, Thank you for your advice. 

Reason: