Need a simple modification to an EA to have a tested strategy automated

Hello dear traders and programmers. I have been working on a strategy idea for over  months and after long manual backtesting and several adjustments I developed a fully working strategy. In this TS I scan pairs and find strong trends or high volatility symbols Then I at London break I create order channel I mean I enter he market at the direction of the trend and then set bu stop/sell stop at the SL of the current order by keeping the same SL TP levels. R/R is 4:1 so even after a few losses I am in profit. I cover my losses by slightly increasing my lotsize. Of course I don't double my lotsize but I add to it, ex 1st order 0.01, 2nd order 0.02, 3rd order 0.03 and so on. I mean I increase my lotsize with steps not doubling it. Actually the system produces good results with good scanning and MM. Sometimes even aftter 6-7 losses you can still be in profit while those 6-7 losses wont' affect your DD level too bad. I have RonZ auto SL TP EA to modify my SL TP levels but I need to modify this EA to put Buy Stop/Sell Stop orders on stop loss level of my current order. But this Buy stop /Sell stop order will use an increased lotsize according to a step input that I can set with parameters.

Let me clarify further.

1. I open and order manually with the lotsize of 0.01

2. RonZ Auto SL TP sets Stop Loss and Take Profit Level according to my inputs (4:1 R/R ratio)

Let's say OIL is 73.50 now and I buy it. Then the EA sets 73.30 Stop Loss and 74.30 (Thus far I can do it with current tools that are available)

3. Then I need he EA to set Sell Stop order at 73.30 with the lot of 0.02 (I want it to be automated with simple modification by a programmer)

4. Let's say the price reversed and activated SL and Sell Stop orders at 73.30. Then I want the EA to open Buy Stop order at 73.50 with 0.03 lotsize

5. The cycle continues until the price leaves 73.30-73.50 order channel and hits our TP. in this case we return to to our initial 0.01 lotsize

If something is unclear I am willing to give further details and even some real trade examples. The system truly works with correct symbol selection and channel parameters

Files:

Alpi Trading:

Need a simple modification

1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
  1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

Firstly I asked for help and unlike you there are a lot of kinder people who help when they are asked. Secondly there is no need for such an aggresive reply. If you don't want to help they you could easily skip the thread. Thirdly this is a community and we grow when we share. I could share my results and exact sets for the working strategy and someone could code it thus we could utilize from a working strategy together. Mind your manners when you reply a post

Alpi Trading:
Firstly I asked for help and unlike you there are a lot of kinder people who help when they are asked. Secondly there is no need for such an aggresive reply. If you don't want to help they you could easily skip the thread. Thirdly this is a community and we grow when we share. I could share my results and exact sets for the working strategy and someone could code it thus we could utilize from a working strategy together. Mind your manners when you reply a post
  1. You did not ask for help. You want a slave to code it for you for free.
  2. There was no aggression. Only reality.
  3. You did not ask for help.
  4. You did not share your attempt. Being a parisite does not grow the community.
  5. Your results and sets are irrelevant. You stated a want. “Someone could code it,” back to reality; no slaves here.
  6. I was polite, only stated reality. It is you that has taken offence because you aren't getting your way; grow up.
Reason: