Automatic Validation problem - page 2

Somsri Sarkar:

Hello, Thank you so much for the profiler suggestion, I am learning about it.

I got followings, in my case in build function oncalculate is taking 95% execution time. Now how to deal with it. I can not remove oncalculate.

Mt4 version has same, but it has no problem with automatic validation working fine.

That's doesn't seem so slow. It would be good to know the limit.

Somsri Sarkar:

Hello, Thank you so much for the profiler suggestion, I am learning about it.

I got followings, in my case in build function oncalculate is taking 95% execution time. Now how to deal with it. I can not remove oncalculate.

Mt4 version has same, but it has no problem with automatic validation working fine.

You can expand every method to see further details. The number 95% for OnCalculate does not mean that this is built-in function, this is yours event handler for OnCalculate event. So expanding it, you can narrow down the expenses to specific functions and lines of your codes.

honest_knave:
Split the code in OnCalculate into smaller functions, then re-run the profiler.
He has not to do this. Even if OnCalculate is a single function without subfunction calls, he can switch the mode to view code lines. No need to re-run the profiler.

Alain Verleyen:
That's doesn't seem so slow. It would be good to know the limit.
I asked in the service desk. Still there is no answer.

Hello, Thank you everyone for helping me out. I greatly optimised the code. Line no decreased to 1500. Automatic validation is successful. But honestly Mql4 codes get validated faster than mql5 codes. For me mql5 is always slower. Still MT4 Platform is best!

failed automatic validation of  New version of EA in mql4 .there is an error with "Not available" in automatic validation. EA working well in Strategy tester in mt4

Thusitha Ranjana:
failed automatic validation of  New version of EA in mql4 .there is an error with "Not available" in automatic validation. EA working well in Strategy tester in mt4

Currently Automatic Validation does not start. I am not sure what is wrong ?

Any news or any guidance on this issue ???

Thusitha Ranjana:

Me too. 

y2.17k bug?

hello guys

I have a problem with my code validation too !!!

I got this error after uploading the File

cannot open file 'MQL4\indicators\Stox.ex4' [2]

I attached a capture screen of it too.
the note is that I used a custom indicator in my EA and it seems to be the problem
Please , is there anyone who can help me in this case ?
Files:
error.PNG  41 kb

Thusitha Ranjana:
Eventually after receiving this error, after a day or so passed, it resolved itself without further action from me. 
Reason: