I can't withdraw and support is not responding - page 3

B Anton Wahyudi:

I also get the same message and raised the question to MQL5 Service Desk but no response until now... 

me too

Rexston Looi:
It has been months i cant withdraw my money, I wanna close this account as well as withdraw all my money !!!!1 Service desk no response either. Big scam this platfrom OMG! Need to make report on this definitely.
MQl5 is not a scam but a good and best site. 

I am seller verified Since 2017, so far i am to withdraw all my funds via WebMoney. You just need to understand how it operates and always find an alternative. 

Take note that if you deposit to mql you will not be able to withdraw. Such funds are used purchasing products, signals or placing orders on mql. You can only withdraw EARNED FUNDS not Deposited Funds. 

Nirundorn Promphao:

me too

Be patient it they will respond...

B Anton Wahyudi:

I also get the same message and raised the question to MQL5 Service Desk but no response until now... 

Thank you got cooperate and I'm sorry forgot what mistake... 

Abir Pathak:

Hi,

Don't worry.. When I first started working as a seller I got the same message.

It took them about 3 weeks to complete the whole verification. I'm sure it's for the protection of all users.

And after that my account was working fine. No problems since :)

Best option is to just wait like William Roeder suggested.

Because these days because of the whole COVID issue, maybe it's taking them longer.

i have same issue. how to short this. help me out.

I have the same issue, I'm trying to withdrawal and they told me to wait whilst they perform "additional verification". it's been close to a month now.

I read some chats here to contact service desk, I did there's the automated chat bot instead , I can't tell if a ticket is open or not but I left the message.

Can any of the technical support personnel assist me please.

Presley Annais Tatenda Mfck #:
I have the same issue, I'm trying to withdrawal and they told me to wait whilst they perform "additional verification". it's been close to a month now.

I read some chats here to contact service desk, I did there's the automated chat bot instead , I can't tell if a ticket is open or not but I left the message.

Can any of the technical support personnel assist me please.

To create a ticket, choose Account \ Ask a question in the chat bot. We will help you with verification.

Alexey Petrov #:

To create a ticket, choose Account \ Ask a question in the chat bot. We will help you with verification.

Thanks for the response, let me do that

Alexey Petrov #:

Just came back to thank you, problem was solved within 24hrs. Amazing job, I appreciate your prompt response.
Reason: