Need this Indi to be Converted into EA

Dear Meta Trader Community,

Greeting for the Day !! Hope all are doing good here...

This is my 1st Post on this forum and i am looking for a little help to code an EA based on attached indicatore .

Simple Rule that need to incorporte into EA is

1. Buy :- When Green Arrow Appears
  2. Sell :- When Red Arrow Appears
  3. No Stop Loss. exit the trade when opposite arrow appeard ( for e.g on first trade green arrow appeared then place buy entry and after that if red arrow appeard close that trade and place a new order for Short or Vice Versa)

Place only 1 trade at a time/pair. i dont have source code for that indicator hence attaching the exe4 file for your reference.. 

Looking forward to hearing from you all.. ( I have tried to become a "Metrix" however failed as i m completely noob in coding though i am expert in MS Excel :) )

In future please post in the correct section
I will move this topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

KD_S :

Dear Meta Trader Community,

Greeting for the Day !! Hope all are doing good here...

This is my 1st Post on this forum and i am looking for a  little help   to code an EA based on attached indicatore .

Simple Rule that need to incorporte into EA is

1. Buy : - When Green Arrow Appears
  2. Sell :- When Red Arrow Appears
  3. No Stop Loss . exit the trade when opposite arrow appeard ( for e.g on first trade green arrow appeared then place buy entry and after that if red arrow appeard close that trade and place a new order for Short or Vice Versa)

Place only 1 trade at a time/pair. i dont have source code for that indicator hence attaching the exe4 file for your reference.. 

Looking forward to hearing from you all.. ( I have tried to become a "Metrix" however failed as i m completely noob in coding though i am expert in MS Excel :) )

I guess you didn't write what kind of "Little Help" you want.

Thanks for Responding, i want an EA to be coded basis on above mentioned Conditions and i have already attached the indicator for reference. i only have .ex4 file

<ex4 file removed>

KD_S:

Thanks for Responding, i want an EA to be coded basis on above mentioned Conditions and i have already attached the indicator for reference. i only have .ex4 file

Got it now!
You needed whole Ea. 
Did you try Freelance section? 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
Got it now!
You needed whole Ea. 
Did you try Freelance section? 
No Mate....

KD_S: … i am looking for a little help …
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help