about traders

hi my name is faisal I coper the signal I am coping and my traders are not same its takimg same lot size when the provider take trad like 0.02 my acoumty will take 0.01 and the equity is same and the ruselt my is my acoumty is loss and the provider has profite how it happen that plz thanks

Ciro2:
hi my name is faisal I coper the signal I am coping and my traders are not same its takimg same lot size when the provider take trad like 0.02 my acoumty will take 0.01 and the equity is same and the ruselt my is my acoumty is loss and the provider has profite how it happen that plz thanks

If you want to have the same lot size, you need to have a bit more balance than the signal provider, because you can only use up to 95% of your balance in signal copying.

Also check that you the same or higher leverage.

For all these check the conversion of balances and leverages and the applied copying ratio in your account or MQL5 VPS Journal.

Even my equety is more than the provider and still when he has profits and lossing look that scream short 
Files:
IMG_9834.jpeg  397 kb

Ciro2 #:
Even my equety is more than the provider and still when he has profits and lossing look that scream short 

The fact that you have losses while the signal has profits happens because you are using a non compatible broker for copying this signal.

Check the slippage tab of the signal for the best broker/server setups for copying it, green and upper green values are best.

But when I am coping signal strat it’s okey what happen mql5 my broker hfm it’s besty broker but the problem is mql5 even I contacted the provider he said the problem is not us contract mql5 
Reason: